2022/23 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just looked to see what his wages are so by the end of next season he will of earned around £9,000,000 at us 😮 that’s the problem with today’s game and Everton a player as bad as him earning that kind of money. Imagine being someone like shearer and thinking the kind of money I could earn if I played in today’s game.

Just looked to see what his wages are so by the end of next season he will of earned around £9,000,000 at us 😮 that’s the problem with today’s game and Everton a player as bad as him earning that kind of money. Imagine being someone like shearer and thinking the kind of money I could earn if I played in today’s game.
It's been like this for ages. I remember John O'Shea being on £70000 per week when he was just a fringe player for man utd. Must have been 10 years ago.

It's been like this for ages. I remember John O'Shea being on £70000 per week when he was just a fringe player for man utd. Must have been 10 years ago.
I’d give 10 mykolenko’s for 1 O’Shea and that’s not that surprising given the power house united was at the time. Since then it’s just gone crazy mezit ozil was on about 350k a week and Everton are now paying daft wages for average players shows the money involved with the premier league and world football it’s crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.