2022/23 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a more modern full back. Patterson is the prototype.
I like a FB who plays as a FB. So do many people. We are not Chelsea looking to get a James type on the right and a Chilwell on the left.

The crazy notion we can do that is just not taking in the reality of our situation as a club.

A modern full back needs to know what the oppos half looks like.

And hes not even very good at defending.
Well as soon as Patterson on the other side starts taking on a LFB you'll have some credibility on this.

Coleman is the only one who from a FB starting position can run at and take on a defender.

Why not?

Did I miss us having Baines and Coleman all those years?

Vitali Hibbert.
You said it....we are MILES off having a team like that right now.

It's utter buffoonery to believe we can have both FBs bombing on and not pay for it. That's hipster football thinking.

Mykolenko is balanced between his defensive duties and picking anything up that pops out further up the pitch. Leave him be.

It's utter buffoonery to believe we can have both FBs bombing on and not pay for it. That's hipster football thinking.

Mykolenko is balanced between his defensive duties and picking anything up that pops out further up the pitch. Leave him be.
Maybe you should ask Tarks if hes balanced, he spends 90minutes telling him what to do.

Can’t believe I’m saying this, but I actually agree with Dave here.

I’ve got no issue with having one fullback with license to attack and break the lines and one solid and unspectacular one. He ain’t no Ashley Cole, but he’s of the same mould.

Status
Not open for further replies.