vdm blasts moyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just did, I'm sure many of us see it coming. Now we know why he isn't playing. We tried to sell him but he refuse to leave. The only way to treat him is not to let him play, and I wonder who thought of such bright idea!

Moyes hated him. He was one of our few genuinely creative players, yet never got a game. I love Moyes, but he can be swine sometimes.

To be fair I can understand his frustration regarding his season. Could not have been worse than Osman that's for sure. The fractional time he did get he looked 10x better than Osman!

To be fair I can understand his frustration regarding his season. Could not have been worse than Osman that's for sure. The fractional time he did get he looked 10x better than Osman!

I agree. He can cross balls, and is accurate. If Moyes had used him during the season, probably later on in games, we'd have more points than 63. Fact (that I just made up).

He wasn't fit, he wasn't as motivated as Moyes wanted when it mattered, he didn't show enough to knock someone else out. End of story. Enjoy the money, Andy, and wish you luck with your next employers.

cant wait to give him my tuppence from the family enc next season

youy were never good enough to wear the royal blue you idle dutch tw@........................... who do you think we are ? feckin' internazionale.

waste of a squad number and good riddance

feckin hornswaggler

Status
Not open for further replies.