Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said it was like the empty floor in a plush office block that grifters rent out to dupe a mug they are about to fleece.

Like Newman and Redford in The Sting.

lol

What are you like, Dave lol

I thought they had 160 people and 28, 000 sq. Ft. Is that not the case anymore?

Ahhh i'm just reminiscing on the summer of The Esk 2017, he brought so much optimism making us look forward to Fridays and who can forget his powerful slogan of only 3 words, "Usual Caveats Apply".

Fridays have never been the same since that summer.

Anyway it looks a dead end on Uncle Uzzy front, nothing in the media and the most recent article on him is an Italian source from 2 weeks ago about AC Milan.

The Esk summer was 2016 you halfwit.

Isn’t it actually better that he doesn’t become formally involved as that would limit the money that he can invest in the club?

Staying offside until the time comes to pay for the naming rights of Bramley Moore is how I see this all panning out.

Usmanov and Blanc in before July.

/taps nose
Please Usmanov - SAVE US
s-l1000.jpg

He definitely has some influence, anyone who thinks otherwise when factoring in the time frame of how Moshiri left arsenal using usmanovs money to buy us, then Usmanov leaving arsenal himself and saying on Russian TV that he is able to help Moshiri - add USM sponsoring Finch Farm and him, Farhad and Kenwright doing theatre productions together you would be foolish to deny he has zero influence at us.

The big question is how far will that influence go - is he waiting for UK/RUS tensions to simmer before moving in?

Is he waiting for planning permission to be granted on BMD for him to come aboard knowing he now has the foundations to build a top side?

Is he simply going to provide further sponsorship/naming rights on the new ground/help with the cost of construction of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.