Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you get told, in good faith, that a deal has been done. It then doesn't get done but YOU'RE the one who should get the ridicule? When actually, stories that have come out since would suggest we were in fact in for Witsel and Mata (I think).

Each to their own, I'll just never understand it.

Nobody told him to leave.
Each to their own, I'll just never understand it.

Whatever happened to The Esk? Is he banned?
No. From what I could tell, he decided, for the benefit of the forum, to relinquish his moderator role as he became a pariah because of his 'predictions'.

Personally, I never felt that he had acted maliciously and I do feel sorry for how he was treated (well, to an extent), but ultimately it was slightly naive on his behalf.

No. From what I could tell, he decided, for the benefit of the forum, to relinquish his moderator role as he became a pariah because of his 'predictions'.

That wasnt the reason he stopped being a mod. Not even a little bit.

Personally, I never felt that he had acted maliciously and I do feel sorry for how he was treated (well, to an extent), but ultimately it was slightly naive on his behalf.

giphy.gif

Everton have about three offices in that place; 10 tables; 20 chairs; 5 phones; a fax machine and some paper clips.

You said it was like the empty floor in a plush office block that grifters rent out to dupe a mug they are about to fleece.

Like Newman and Redford in The Sting.

lol

What are you like, Dave lol

Status
Not open for further replies.