Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah company USM, who sponsor the training ground are owned by some other fella right? and Moshiris' lifelong business partner is called.........erm

shoebill-stork-q76qif-196x300.jpg
Yeah mate so that means Usmanov is DEFFO going to be plouging his BILLIONS into us.

Pipe dream. Close thread ffs. Pathetic.

"Everton is far from where it should be,” he reportedly said, as reported by the Liverpool Echo . "We will also help [Moshiri]. This is my friend’s club!

Previously quizzed about investing in Everton, Usmanov said : "We are friends with Farhad Moshiri. If he needs the support, I am happy to help.

"Should there be a proposal or a possibility to invest in them with good potential returns, I would consider the deal."

Add to the various sponsorships.

The thread isn't frivolous to close.

Usmanov or no Usmanov, it’s barely relevant anymore. We’ve had our lottery money and we’re as bad as ever.

City were able to put proper money into their whole infrastructure and really change things before FFP, but there something deeply rooted and wrong with the mentality of our club.

Whether it’s the groans at Goodison , the losing mentality of the senior players at the club , the ground , the board or all of the above.

We’re not looking down the back of the couch for loan fees anymore , we’re spending big big money on players who turn into husks

So unless the idea is that Usmanov is gonna come in and take an active role in transforming the club then I don’t see what the point is

Any investor will first need to see that money is being spent wisely and we certainly have not passed that test.
If Usmanov were ten times richer than he is he would want the same thing.
The previous managers largely wasted money and I think the owners and any potential investors are waiting a while to see if the players bought by Brands/Silva increase or decrease in value. So far the signs are largely positive.

I think there will be further investors joining Moshiri at Everton but I have no clue who they will be.
I don't think there is anything to show that Usmanov wants to hold a substantial stake in Everton but equally nothing to show that he doesn't and his past dealings with Moshiri are undeniable.

Of course, the progress of the new stadium is the big carrot for new investors not a loss in player trading alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.