Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a shame we dont have this bloke steering the ship.

Could you imagine him embarassing the club with expected loss comments or appointing mid table managers?

Me neither. He shown more ambition in his interview with Russian TV stating Everton are not where they should be than Moshiri has shown in near 3 years of running the club.
If he is the hero here, then where is he? Shown no interest whatsoever, yet Moshiri is to blame for everything?

Such a shame we dont have this bloke steering the ship.

Could you imagine him embarassing the club with expected loss comments or appointing mid table managers?

Me neither. He shown more ambition in his interview with Russian TV stating Everton are not where they should be than Moshiri has shown in near 3 years of running the club.
so Moshiri is hoping to fail? You are being a bit daft.

Peak 6, Chicago investment fund that owned 25% of Bournemouth, have just sold up to the Russian 'magnate' who owned the balance of the shares. Not a ripple about it in the media. Come on Alisher..

cuckoo.jpg

this thread is pathetic
I don't know why it isn't locked tbh.

If the name was Richard Branson instead of Usmanov then it would be a non discussion and closed by the mods.

Mad to be talking about this fella who has no connection to Everton at all.

I don't know why it isn't locked tbh.

If the name was Richard Branson instead of Usmanov then it would be a non discussion and closed by the mods.

Mad to be talking about this fella who has no connection to Everton at all.

Yeah company USM, who sponsor the training ground are owned by some other fella right? and Moshiris' lifelong business partner is called.........erm

shoebill-stork-q76qif-196x300.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.