Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Everton is far from where it should be,” he reportedly said, as reported by the Liverpool Echo . "We will also help [Moshiri]. This is my friend’s club!

Previously quizzed about investing in Everton, Usmanov said : "We are friends with Farhad Moshiri. If he needs the support, I am happy to help.

"Should there be a proposal or a possibility to invest in them with good potential returns, I would consider the deal."

Add to the various sponsorships.

The thread isn't frivolous to close.

Could that mean Moshiri is keeping him out?

He sponsors a training ground, not a chance he has any other investment. I don't believe he will but if he does it will be when BMD gets announced imo. But as it stands right now, today, it's a nothing story.

I totally agree! however lets see how the dust settles next summer, Brands an co have got like 2 seasons to get us together again. we need to be attractive on an off the field.

"Everton is far from where it should be,” he reportedly said, as reported by the Liverpool Echo . "We will also help [Moshiri]. This is my friend’s club!

Previously quizzed about investing in Everton, Usmanov said : "We are friends with Farhad Moshiri. If he needs the support, I am happy to help.

"Should there be a proposal or a possibility to invest in them with good potential returns, I would consider the deal."

The quotation I have emboldened is taken from the Telegraph which inaccurately quoted from the Bloomberg interview. The context of that quote was in relation to major European clubs :

Still, Usmanov’s interest is not restricted to England. He’s a fan of several clubs on the continent, he said, including serial German champion Bayern Munich and Italian clubs A.C. Milan and A.S. Roma, who finished sixth and third respectively in the country’s Serie A league last season.
“Should there be a proposal or a possibility to invest in them with good potential returns, I would consider the deal,” he said.

What he said about Everton earlier in that article :
Usmanov’s USM Holdings already sponsors the training ground of the mid-ranking Premier League team, which is striving to break into the league’s top six and is considering a move into a new stadium. Usmanov “doesn’t exclude” a more significant investment, he said.
“We are friends with Farhad Moshiri,” he said. “If he needs the support, I am happy to help.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ire-mulls-new-soccer-clubs-after-arsenal-sale

He sponsors a training ground, not a chance he has any other investment. I don't believe he will but if he does it will be when BMD gets announced imo. But as it stands right now, today, it's a nothing story.

He has a stake in angry birds as well.

He also rents (at least) part of the Liver Building?

He has a stake in angry birds as well.

imagine having that much money you can just randomly 'sponsor a training ground' lol lol lol

and not for pennies, but multiple millions of pounds

all whilst people within the local area are starving and homeless.

shocking really when you think about it

Status
Not open for further replies.