Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said owners and the chairman.

Could be just his limited English but still interesting.

I do think Usmanov is de facto owner, just wish it was all transparent and official so fans could be excited!
Seeing as Everton has loads of owners who we all know about, it's a desperate attempt at trying to make the fans think something exciting is afoot.

I always fancied an Everton share but it was more to just say “I have one”, so it’s probably best left to those who know what they’re on about.

Yeah this is the sensible outlook.

I tried to buy a share, many years ago. It was advertised in the Echo and you had to make a sealed bid. Mine must have been woefully inadequate as I’d no idea how much they went for and just plucked a low figure out of the air.

Would you like to sell it Mr Meister?
Whats the going rate, anybody got an accurate figure?
Edit;*thinks* I'll have one of them

Everton Football Club Shares
Blankstone Sington has long been associated with the trading of privately held shares in the famous local football clubs and we continue to be recognised as a point of contact for the trading of Everton FC shares.
The “free float” of shares in Everton Football Club usually allows us to help arrange trades on a matched bargain basis. Until now, we have maintained indications of interest from both buyers and sellers.
As of the 19th September 2018
Having noted increased demand at this time for shares in Everton Football Club, we are not currently aware of shares available for sale

What happened on or around this date to prompt this action...did a big fish dip a quite toe in the pond?

Last edited:

Blankstone Sington has long been associated with the trading of privately held shares in the famous local football clubs and we continue to be recognised as a point of contact for the trading of Everton FC shares.
The “free float” of shares in Everton Football Club usually allows us to help arrange trades on a matched bargain basis. Until now, we have maintained indications of interest from both buyers and sellers.
Having noted increased demand at this time for shares in Everton Football Club, we are not currently aware of shares available for sale

What happened on or around this date to prompt this action...did a big fish dip a quite toe in the pond?
I don’t think the big fish will be buying up small lots of Everton shares
If he is to officially come on board it’ll be through blue and white holdings

i enquired recently and was told each share and was told they would sell for about £3.5k until recently they were going for about £2.5k, i asked for an application form and not had one delivered yet (this was a couple of months ago) so there mustn't be any for general sale.

..perhaps it is linked to Moshiri increasing his share quota.

In a side office at the pier head......lol
CdfqiA4w

i enquired recently and was told each share and was told they would sell for about £3.5k until recently they were going for about £2.5k, i asked for an application form and not had one delivered yet (this was a couple of months ago) so there mustn't be any for general sale.
They (blankstone) are not registering new accounts for people who solely want to purchase Everton shares, simply because they are not available.

Since winter 16/17 they have gone up from 1800, to 2000, then 2200 then the sudden jump to 3500.

I'd hoover a couple more up if I could (and have told them so) but I don't think any will be available until a spade goes in the ground, if even then.

They (blankstone) are not registering new accounts for people who solely want to purchase Everton shares, simply because they are not available.

Since winter 16/17 they have gone up from 1800, to 2000, then 2200 then the sudden jump to 3500.

I'd hoover a couple more up if I could (and have told them so) but I don't think any will be available until a spade goes in the ground, if even then.

The bloke who does the Everton shares stuff there is a Blackpool fan.

I always fancied an Everton share but it was more to just say “I have one”, so it’s probably best left to those who know what they’re on about.

Yeah this is the sensible outlook.
I bought one a few years ago when interest rates were almost zero and I thought well i'll never lose on it . So if the £3,500 price is the norm that's a bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.