Usmanov

Noble Savage

Player Valuation: £10m
I’m looking forward to the angry article on www.theesk.org about how this doesn’t mean Usmanov has anything to do with us, featuring a couple of sly potshots about the stadium not getting funding.
I read his recent post there and at first I was impressed with the eloquence and detail that was in it then I realised , it doesn't say anything at all. It's a timeline with little depth or commentary .
He'll make a better sports writer than a financial advisor .

Abertonian

Player Valuation: £8m
I’m looking forward to the angry article on www.theesk.org about how this doesn’t mean Usmanov has anything to do with us, featuring a couple of sly potshots about the stadium not getting funding.

Usamanov could be brought on at half time, paraded around Goodison with the full kit and a scarf on and he would still claim he wasn't involved in the club.

SpongeBob brown shoes

Player Valuation: £60m
I love seeing how RAWK are still in denial of his involvement, what more evidence do you want other than him outright joining the board?

So does he

1216befcc1ee5728fc47e93a350ea0ab.jpg

windymiller

Player Valuation: £40m
To be fair he does have a fair few things on his CV. For a 26 year old it's quite impressive.
He literally has one six month internship at a law firm, every other job is for one of his uncles companies. For context, the law firm that he worked at that was not owned by Usmanov has represented him on numerous occasions. So he has zero work experience with organisations that have no connection to his family. I assume you think Eric and Donald Trump Jr have impressive CVs too?

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £70m
He literally has one six month internship at a law firm, every other job is for one of his uncles companies. For context, the law firm that he worked at that was not owned by Usmanov has represented him on numerous occasions. So he has zero work experience with organisations that have no connection to his family. I assume you think Eric and Donald Trump Jr have impressive CVs too?

Well he's only 26. And has held pretty senior positions in many of them. It's a lot better experience than 99.9% of 26 year olds I can assure you.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks