Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are her qualifications?

Genuine question.
She held a position in education as an advisor to Broadgreen International School and of course ran ( very well ) Everton in the Community.

When I commented I was looking at his range of previous positions rather than the fact that he has a law degree.

I must confess that I am not absolutely sure what her qualifications are and my post should have read

" He is probably better qualified than DBB etc".

I have met DBB. I have no doubt that she is hard working and conscientious, however I am unconvinced that she has the vision and gravitas to be CEO of a multimillion pound business.

I genuinely wasn't being derogetory.

I suspected she is a highly thought of business woman.

I know you wernt mate. Back in the early days of Covid, like when it was the 8th item on the news, she called a meeting to draw up a "what if" plan for the club, EiTC, and what the club could do if "what if" became "holy cow". Which we all know, it did.

She is pretty sound imo.

She held a position in education as an advisor to Broadgreen International School and of course ran ( very well ) Everton in the Community.

When I commented I was looking at his range of previous positions rather than the fact that he has a law degree.

I must confess that I am not absolutely sure what her qualifications are and my post should have read

" He is probably better qualified than DBB etc".

I have met DBB. I have no doubt that she is hard working and conscientious, however I am unconvinced that she has the vision and gravitas to be CEO of a multimillion pound business.

Fair post, mate.

She's infinitely more qualified than I, (I work within the aerospace sector). I have heard/read from multiple places that she's been head-hunted before she was bumped to CEO.

I'm no "ITK", she seems a very impressive person though.

Fair post, mate.

She's infinitely more qualified than I, (I work within the aerospace sector). I have heard/read from multiple places that she's been head-hunted before she was bumped to CEO.

You one of those Bramley Moore kite flyers?

In regards to transport isn’t there talk opening up the okd freight line that’s goes under Sandhills ?
There is talk of a station between sandhills and town .
The freight line is further along by kirkdale station it would be further away.
There isnt any line under sandhills itself.
Might be getting mixed up with the one from edge hill to town ,its track was taken up years a go , but it got checked about 10 years a go and the engineer said it was in remarkable condition bit of flooding but structural tunnels ect were good.

Fair post, mate.

I'm intrigued to hear about what you do within the aerospace sector mate. Sounds interesting

I genuinely wasn't being derogetory.

I suspected she is a highly thought of business woman.
She chair of a commission to develop plans for a new Liverpool railway station... Board member at sport england... She has a hell of a reputation... MBA...

She is also the only representative from any premier league club doing the government review of football. That is real influence...

Agree with the comment earlier about running a charity as well, probably more difficult than running an established business. But anyway, when you get down to the numbers with Everton, the majority of our income comes in via TV money and the outgoings are wages. No scope to create significant amounts of revenue above what we already have coming in...

Status
Not open for further replies.