Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it is conjecture to a degree, it's actually just a stateent that they believe he's formally running the club. There have now been multiple articles, in multiple publications, across multiple countries, who state it in almost a understated manner as if it's public knowledge he is.

As I have said though, if he wasn't, it's funny how there is no statement from the club to counter it, or no legal writ/email sent to tell them to provide a collection. I mean if he's not running Everton, you would almost always ask for a correction. Thats more telling than the actual article, the lack of denial.

And the lack of confirmation, all good policy by the club - keep your trap shut.

I think from day one we all knew he was the main man
What did Moshiri say
If some one gives you a fiver who owns the fiver , you or them
In this case it’s definitely them

Caveat
it was a lot more than a fiver
To see if this is the case relative to normal finances, I did a back of a fag packet calculation on the 30 million he paid to head the queue on naming rights for the new stadium.

Given he is worth 15.7 billion dollars according to the google search I just did, so lets call that 12 billion pounds or so. 30,000,000/ 13,000,000,000 (that's the right number of zeroes!!!) multiplied by an annual income of 30k a year makes it the equivalent of £75 of that annual salary, so a decent night out (if you forego the normal GOT advice of brass and lemo). That's a very rich man indeed!

If he invested 500 million pounds for the club that's the equivalent to you of £1250 of that salary, so essentially he bought himself an iphone for Christmas in terms of his wealth to the normal man in the street!

To see if this is the case relative to normal finances, I did a back of a fag packet calculation on the 30 million he paid to head the queue on naming rights for the new stadium.

Given he is worth 15.7 billion dollars according to the google search I just did, so lets call that 12 billion pounds or so. 30,000,000/ 13,000,000,000 (that's the right number of zeroes!!!) multiplied by an annual income of 30k a year makes it the equivalent of £75 of that annual salary, so a decent night out (if you forego the normal GOT advice of brass and lemo). That's a very rich man indeed!

If he invested 500 million pounds for the club that's the equivalent to you of £1250 of that salary, so essentially he bought himself an iphone for Christmas in terms of his wealth to the normal man in the street!

Yes. I think I saw USM's owners combined wealth early into the pandemic had increased by about 5bn or something. Thats the "official" as well, unofficial could be any number. Either way, lashing 10% of what you'd made in a pandemic at Everton means we can probably do another 3-4 summers like this one at the very least.

Yes. I think I saw USM's owners combined wealth early into the pandemic had increased by about 5bn or something. Thats the "official" as well, unofficial could be any number. Either way, lashing 10% of what you'd made in a pandemic at Everton means we can probably do another 3-4 summers like this one at the very least.
I honestly don't have a concept of that level of financial wealth. He could lose more than most of us ever see in a lifetime and not even blink at the effect. Probably only Moshiri would be upset as he's the accountant that balances the books. Staggering.

I honestly don't have a concept of that level of financial wealth. He could lose more than most of us ever see in a lifetime and not even blink at the effect. Probably only Moshiri would be upset as he's the accountant that balances the books. Staggering.

Yes. And I mean those figures I quoted would just be 10% of what he offocially made during the first few months of lockdown.

In this era where the size of your bank balance is more important than the size of your trophy cabinet there must come a point where if he is in the shadows, like I and many believe, we can benefit from him stepping out and stepping up?

In this era where the size of your bank balance is more important than the size of your trophy cabinet there must come a point where if he is in the shadows, like I and many believe, we can benefit from him stepping out and stepping up?

If I understand correctly if he was officially a part of us then I believe the 30 million bank balancing payment - sorry I meant first dibs on the naming rights - would have not been allowed.

It's more beneficial for us for him to be in the shadows.

If I understand correctly if he was officially a part of us then I believe the 30 million bank balancing payment - sorry I meant first dibs on the naming rights - would have not been allowed.

It's more beneficial for us for him to be in the shadows.
Cheers mate. I had a feeling there might be an advertising conflict but after a certain point there is only so much he can "invest". The mob at City own both the club and its sponsor don't they?

Cheers mate. I had a feeling there might be an advertising conflict but after a certain point there is only so much he can "invest". The mob at City own both the club and its sponsor don't they?
I think Etihad is owned by his Brother or something.

But you are allowed to use your own company to sponsor the club you own, Sports Direct Arena says hi.

All you need to do is make sure the deal meets "market value" rules.

Currently Usmanov is happy to sit in the background, he helps his mate out loads, so there's no reason for him to move out the shadows, rumours of Carlo going to his boat for an interview and his involvement is probably 1 of the worst kept secrets in football I would imagine.

In the shadows, out the shadows, it doesn't really matter when everybody knows.

You say there's only so much he can invest, ideally we would look for external sponsors.

But to go back to "market value".

Heres what the market value is.
united.jpg

I think Etihad is owned by his Brother or something.

But you are allowed to use your own company to sponsor the club you own, Sports Direct Arena says hi.

All you need to do is make sure the deal meets "market value" rules.

Currently Usmanov is happy to sit in the background, he helps his mate out loads, so there's no reason for him to move out the shadows, rumours of Carlo going to his boat for an interview and his involvement is probably 1 of the worst kept secrets in football I would imagine.

In the shadows, out the shadows, it doesn't really matter when everybody knows.
Thank you. So the point stands if the £30 mill for the stadium has been accepted as fair he can pay that and put his name above the door which puts an end to any question about what we can and cannot afford.

Status
Not open for further replies.