Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes and there wont be a single rebuttal from anyone atbthe club. It's very easy to get this stuff taken down too, if you want it to be.
I don't think this is worth bringing to attention for Usmanov. It proves nothing, and who but a few Evertonians will get excited by seeing it? If I was in his boots, I'd let the whole thing wash away as the triviality that it is.

Uzzy is however I presume, quite protective of his reputation online after seeing him shut down the innuendo about his early and post soviet activities and his imprisonment for which was he later pardoned for.

I don't think this is worth bringing to attention for Usmanov. It proves nothing, and who but a few Evertonians will get excited by seeing it? If I was in his boots, I'd let the whole thing wash away as the triviality that it is.

Uzzy is however I presume, quite protective of his reputation online after seeing him shut down the innuendo about his early and post soviet activities and his imprisonment for which was he later pardoned for.

They are all good points. However if you are not formally involved with a football (or a business) and you don't want people to know you are formally involved, you generally do not want people in a widely read national newspaper pointing it out.

All it shows is he's not concerned about the information.

Either he's not involved but isn't bothered for his name to be associated with things that aren't his (which would be odd) or he knows if it goes to court he can't prove he isn't formally involved.

Anyway, as you say it's not the only media source now openly reporting it that he formally controls us. What is interesting is there is no denial.

They are all good points. However if you are not formally involved with a football (or a business) and you don't want people to know you are formally involved, you generally do not want people in a widely read national newspaper pointing it out.

All it shows is he's not concerned about the information.

Either he's not involved but isn't bothered for his name to be associated with things that aren't his (which would be odd) or he knows if it goes to court he can't prove he isn't formally involved.

Anyway, as you say it's not the only media source now openly reporting it that he formally controls us. What is interesting is there is no denial.
I think from day one we all knew he was the main man
What did Moshiri say
If some one gives you a fiver who owns the fiver , you or them
In this case it’s definitely them

Caveat
it was a lot more than a fiver

I think from day one we all knew he was the main man
What did Moshiri say
If some one gives you a fiver who owns the fiver , you or them
In this case it’s definitely them

Caveat
it was a lot more than a fiver

Yes.

I also always felt (and am on record since 2016 as soon as it happened suggesting it was a very real possibility) that Usmanov would want to be in the background.

This is not uncommon in Russian football clubs, or across Russian society, or to a degree in English football clubs too. We all pretty much accept Phillip Green was the money guy for Kenwright. Joe Lewis and Spurs.

The mirror article was all conjecture, there is no hard and fast proof that can point to Uzzi being involved with us.

Well it is conjecture to a degree, it's actually just a stateent that they believe he's formally running the club. There have now been multiple articles, in multiple publications, across multiple countries, who state it in almost a understated manner as if it's public knowledge he is.

As I have said though, if he wasn't, it's funny how there is no statement from the club to counter it, or no legal writ/email sent to tell them to provide a collection. I mean if he's not running Everton, you would almost always ask for a correction. Thats more telling than the actual article, the lack of denial.

Of course, it all depends if you believe he's involved or you don't. I'm a firm believer he is.

I'm not sure it even comes down to that.

If you believe he's not involved fine, but why are national papers printing he is? And why is nobody from the club correcting it, or seeking a correction from the media organisation?

Status
Not open for further replies.