Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshiri and Usmanov are very closely connected. In the Everton case they are undoubtedly partners with Moshiri being the "face" and Usmanov in a more "sleeping" partner role. They will both undoubtedly benefit from the ground and waterfront development , and we , the club , will benefit from their involvement. What's not to like , unless you are one of the resident doom mongerers.
With Kenwright being the heel.

Hopefully this pandemic kills off FFP as there's no way clubs can meet requirements if this thing is going to go on for 2+ years, especially with the fiasco over City breaking the rules but barely getting punished it's just a joke now and when it dies Usy can drop the strings and come from behind the curtain!

FFP will be eased for a few years but they will use the pandemic as a reason for enforcing FFP in the future.

Still not buying Usmanov is involved. It’s well documented that he would like to own another football club. He was looking at AC Milan not that long ago. Their would be no reason for him to be a sleeping owner, with Moshiri as the face.

Anyone else notice were are new official betting partner are from?

PariMatch logos - pretty loud vulgar that they are too - all over leicester gear I noticed in a recent game too. I dont they we are their only source of their sponsorship rubles

And Juve. I've seen a few things about Parimatch and their other partners, not sure it's very 'The People's Club'.

Anyone else notice were are new official betting partner are from?

Sergei , Dmitri and other Russian sounding names will ,I think, be popping up shortly in christening amongst Everton supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.