Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there still anyone on here who thinks Usmanov isn't pulling the strings?

Personally think he’s mentoring Moshiri myself.
He was heavily involved with Arsenal for 11-12 years and I think he’s seen how Moshiri made mistakes.

Don’t think he’s pulling the strings, but definitely him and Moshiri are up to something dodgy.

£25m for exclusivity rights to naming rights for a Stadium we haven’t even put a spade in the ground for yet.

So as sooon as we do, what? We get another £35m per season?

Is there still anyone on here who thinks Usmanov isn't pulling the strings?

Yes of course he is. Moshri is just he's puppet to help launder some of the dirty money for him and Moshri is of course very happy with the situation as he's earning many more millions out of it.
Win/Win for the pair of them and also a win for the vehicle that is Everton.

Personally think he’s mentoring Moshiri myself.
He was heavily involved with Arsenal for 11-12 years and I think he’s seen how Moshiri made mistakes.

Don’t think he’s pulling the strings, but definitely him and Moshiri are up to something dodgy.

£25m for exclusivity rights to naming rights for a Stadium we haven’t even put a spade in the ground for yet.

So as sooon as we do, what? We get another £35m per season?
FWIW he wasn’t heavily involved at Arsenal at all.

He was heavily INVESTED in Arsenal. He was never allowed any say whatsoever, and didn’t even have a seat on the board. Kroenke kept him on the outside looking in

Moshiri and Usmanov are very closely connected. In the Everton case they are undoubtedly partners with Moshiri being the "face" and Usmanov in a more "sleeping" partner role. They will both undoubtedly benefit from the ground and waterfront development , and we , the club , will benefit from their involvement. What's not to like , unless you are one of the resident doom mongerers.

Was going to ask the same. What is happening with the sleeve sponsor this season? The club are selling all these shirts without a sleeve sponsor.
Clearly they wanted to wait until James was wearing the shirt before they started selling to a sleeve sponsor. Those 45 million followers are gonna get eyeballs on that thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.