Up For The Cup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

15 Premier league teams left in the littlewoods cup & lot of big names set up to play each other in the 4th round if they get there.. We have Dildo Utd set up.

Fleetwood away is not an easy game. this fringe team best had turn up of I'll be fuming.

Top 4 will bring better signings which is exactly what Ancelotti needs if we're going to push for top 4 on a regular basis.
You mean like the ones we just bought in the summer without a top 4 finish...
The whole league is a draw, and the mooney of course.

You mean like the ones we just bought in the summer without a top 4 finish...
The whole league is a draw, and the mooney of course.
Yes, exactly like those but we need an entire squad of that kind of quality.
We need to get the kind of players that would usually choose the likes of Man City, Chelsea or the RS over us. I'm pretty sure if those teams wanted any of our 3 new signings they'd have the pull to get them ahead of Everton but Ancelotti has the power to change all that over the next couple of seasons.

Yes, exactly like those but we need an entire squad of that kind of quality.
We need to get the kind of players that would usually choose the likes of Man City, Chelsea or the RS over us. I'm pretty sure if those teams wanted any of our 3 new signings they'd have the pull to get them ahead of Everton but Ancelotti has the power to change all that over the next couple of seasons.
Yeah Ancelotti has the power, it's not about us coming 4th, it's about him, players want to win things, we have to show we can do that.
Look at Leicester, they actually went all the way, have they been able to attract the world first since? Not really, they dont have the pull like certain top 4 clubs.
Its always been a myth you need top 4 to attract the best players

Yeah Ancelotti has the power, it's not about us coming 4th, it's about him, players want to win things, we have to show we can do that.
Look at Leicester, they actually went all the way, have they been able to attract the world first since? Not really, they dont have the pull like certain top 4 clubs.
Its always been a myth you need top 4 to attract the best players
I think you need regular top 4 to get the very best players. Leicester haven't proven they can get in the top 4 every season. There's a very good chance Everton won't manage it either but regular top 6 would be a great start.

I think you need regular top 4 to get the very best players. Leicester haven't proven they can get in the top 4 every season. There's a very good chance Everton won't manage it either but regular top 6 would be a great start.
Chelsea were not top 4 nor City when they got rich but still pulled top names even if it was for the money

Status
Not open for further replies.