Two steps forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 back. Ok not literally but the inconsistency of Everton is becoming awful. West brom now 3 points behind us west brom! When will we strong results together on a regular basis? And make goodison a hard place? Until this happens you can swerve ya fancy passing kak.

We are never going to be a fortress without the fans onside and too many are disillusioned to do so. I have never seen such a consistently woeful atmosphere at Goodison than this season. The fans just arent buying what Roberto is selling and with substitutions like todays, its not hard to see why

The season is effectively over bar the FA cup mate. Fuming ain't gonna change anything. Games like this happen, it's just the way it is. End of the season is the time for change, not now.

You just missed my point. The only way the end of the season is the right time for us to bin him off would be if we already signed up a new guy and let the season end under Martinez. Otherwise, we'd be wasting valuable preparation time in the Summer locating and signing another manager.

You just missed my point. The only way the end of the season is the right time for us to bin him off would be if we already signed up a new guy and let the season end under Martinez. Otherwise, we'd be wasting valuable preparation time in the Summer locating and signing another manager.
Even if I agreed about sacking Martinez, which I don't, surely good managers that we want are already in a job and wiuldn't ditch their team mid season?

Even if I agreed about sacking Martinez, which I don't, surely good managers that we want are already in a job and wiuldn't ditch their team mid season?

Spot on. We aren't going to get relegated, new owners on the way in, more telly money flooding in. Time to regroup at the end of the season and take stock. If that means a new manager so be it.

We are never going to be a fortress without the fans onside and too many are disillusioned to do so. I have never seen such a consistently woeful atmosphere at Goodison than this season. The fans just arent buying what Roberto is selling and with substitutions like todays, its not hard to see why
Spot on they have no faith in him.

If a top team like everton came calling they would.
Koeman has dropped some hints he is not happy we should be down there banging his door in

12 back. Ok not literally but the inconsistency of Everton is becoming awful. West brom now 3 points behind us west brom! When will we strong results together on a regular basis? And make goodison a hard place? Until this happens you can swerve ya fancy passing kak.

We've won 3 on the spin 3-0 before losing a game 1-0. More like 3 forward 1 back.

We're ahead of West Brom. Who's arsed how many points behind us they are?

We've won 3 games in 2 weeks before today.

Fair enough we haven't won at home enough, but we hardly rolled over today did we?

Basically, no

We've won 3 on the spin 3-0 before losing a game 1-0. More like 3 forward 1 back.

We're ahead of West Brom. Who's arsed how many points behind us they are?

We've won 3 games in 2 weeks before today.

Fair enough we haven't won at home enough, but we hardly rolled over today did we?

Basically, no

I'm not saying we rolled over mate but we never have consistency and its infuriating the teams we are losing to at home

If a top team like everton came calling they would.
Koeman has dropped some hints he is not happy we should be down there banging his door in
You'd be perfectly happy with a manger that ditched the team he was with mid season? Wouldn't trust anyone who did that not to do exactly the same thing to us. It is one thing to break your contract in the off season but to leave your team in the lurch is an awful thing for anyone with character to do.

Koeman is OK but a lot of S'ton recent form seems to be down to having a Forster back rather than some tactical genius from Ronald.

You'd be perfectly happy with a manger that ditched the team he was with mid season? Wouldn't trust anyone who did that not to do exactly the same thing to us. It is one thing to break your contract in the off season but to leave your team in the lurch is an awful thing for anyone with character to do.

Koeman is OK but a lot of S'ton recent form seems to be down to having a Forster back rather than some tactical genius from Ronald.
It wouldn't bother me mate if a manager left mid season thats what happens.
If everton came in for me i would be off and Koeman is a big step up from el coco

Status
Not open for further replies.