Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Be nice to break the habit for once and actually win away from home against a top 6 side.

Would snatch your hands off at a draw though - point on the board and hopefully the new lads fully settled in for WBA at home next saturday.

Fingers crossed another 1 or 2 in the pipeline by then aswell.

Tim Sherwood seems to model himself on Chris Sutton. Arrogant and controversial because it gets attention. He is the same on talk sport but luckily he doesn't get many minutes on there to talk his crap.

When being spoken about down here is is often referred as "Tosser Tim."
I'm not sure it was because he threw balls around in training?

Allan
Doucoure Gomes
James
Richarlison DCL
Can’t see us keeping a clean sheet with the pace of Moura and Son exposing the lack of pace in our defence. So I’d go for a diamond formation. Get James to drop into the 10 role to get spurs’ centre halves to come out to engage him, which will hopefully free up space for DCL and Richarlison to exploit.

Allan
Doucoure Gomes
James
Richarlison DCL
Can’t see us keeping a clean sheet with the pace of Moura and Son exposing the lack of pace in our defence. So I’d go for a diamond formation. Get James to drop into the 10 role to get spurs’ centre halves to come out to engage him, which will hopefully free up space for DCL and Richarlison to exploit.
This is what worries me without Holgate we are going to have to sit deep and try and hit them. But we hardly ever pull off the counters against these teams let's hope it starts changing.

Status
Not open for further replies.