Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glen Johnson -" I think they could do well and get back up to 7th or 8th where they belong"

That was as good as it gets.

Paul Merson - "Doucoure has proven himself to be an OK Premier midfielder. They'll probably finish 9th, 10th, 11th."

Tim Sherwood - on Ancelotti "Everton were the biggest under achievers in the league last season. Anybody else would have beean sacked but it's only Ancelotti's name that's given him another chance"

Tim Sherwood - on James Rodriguez "Couldn't hack it with Real Madrid or Bayern Munich and that's being surrounded with world class players. What makes them think he'll do any better in the Premier which is a harder league. The best I can say is that he is an upgrade on what they already had"

Tim Sherwood - on Everton " Will be miles off 6th place"

In Soccer Saturday terms I didn't think I could dislike anybody more than Merson and Nicholas. Even Thompson was more palatable. But Sherwood spoke of us with absolute contempt. WTF have we ever done to him?
Thought they were all sacked

Omg

I watched some soccer Saturday for the first time in years. They haven’t a clue talking about Everton.

best we can hope for is to finish 8th 9th 10th

James probably won’t be able to handle the prem

Carlo would have been sacked by now if he wasnt who he was

They don’t pay attention. I’ll admit if I had to talk about Southampton for 5 mins I’d probably start rambling and say stupid things but these are meant to be professionals.

Chancers.

Wont happen but would love us to snide our way to a win tomorrow.

So called pundits would look silly...

Status
Not open for further replies.