Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glen Johnson -" I think they could do well and get back up to 7th or 8th where they belong"

That was as good as it gets.

Paul Merson - "Doucoure has proven himself to be an OK Premier midfielder. They'll probably finish 9th, 10th, 11th."

Tim Sherwood - on Ancelotti "Everton were the biggest under achievers in the league last season. Anybody else would have beean sacked but it's only Ancelotti's name that's given him another chance"

Tim Sherwood - on James Rodriguez "Couldn't hack it with Real Madrid or Bayern Munich and that's being surrounded with world class players. What makes them think he'll do any better in the Premier which is a harder league. The best I can say is that he is an upgrade on what they already had"

Tim Sherwood - on Everton " Will be miles off 6th place"

In Soccer Saturday terms I didn't think I could dislike anybody more than Merson and Nicholas. Even Thompson was more palatable. But Sherwood spoke of us with absolute contempt. WTF have we ever done to him?
Tim Sherwood seems to model himself on Chris Sutton. Arrogant and controversial because it gets attention. He is the same on talk sport but luckily he doesn't get many minutes on there to talk his crap.

Tim Sherwood seems to model himself on Chris Sutton. Arrogant and controversial because it gets attention. He is the same on talk sport but luckily he doesn't get many minutes on there to talk his crap.
I like Chris Sutton he's just a wind up merchant

A nothing player, who elevated himself to a nothing manager, who has now found his level again...a nothing co commentator.

Was the famous super injunction footballer who paid gazillions to lawyers so his wife wouldnt read about his cadding about in the tabloids.

Good work

Glen Johnson -" I think they could do well and get back up to 7th or 8th where they belong"

That was as good as it gets.

Paul Merson - "Doucoure has proven himself to be an OK Premier midfielder. They'll probably finish 9th, 10th, 11th."

Tim Sherwood - on Ancelotti "Everton were the biggest under achievers in the league last season. Anybody else would have beean sacked but it's only Ancelotti's name that's given him another chance"

Tim Sherwood - on James Rodriguez "Couldn't hack it with Real Madrid or Bayern Munich and that's being surrounded with world class players. What makes them think he'll do any better in the Premier which is a harder league. The best I can say is that he is an upgrade on what they already had"

Tim Sherwood - on Everton " Will be miles off 6th place"

In Soccer Saturday terms I didn't think I could dislike anybody more than Merson and Nicholas. Even Thompson was more palatable. But Sherwood spoke of us with absolute contempt. WTF have we ever done to him?
How does Tim bleedin Sherwood have any time to speak at all? Lad was sacked at Villa for being absolutely crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.