Top Six versus Everton: Player by Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walcott would for definite.

Pickford is at the biggest club he will ever play for.
You serious, Pickford is already in the top 5 most expensive keepers and if he does leave I'm expecting the fee to be more then buffons. Not on the level as De gea yet but if he continues to improve he will be within the next 2-3 seasons.
And the reason walcott never made it at arsenal has nothing to do with his ability it was to do with his football intelligence and because he could never score consistently

You serious, Pickford is already in the top 5 most expensive keepers and if he does leave I'm expecting the fee to be more then buffons. Not on the level as De gea yet but if he continues to improve he will be within the next 2-3 seasons.
And the reason walcott never made it at arsenal has nothing to do with his ability it was to do with his football intelligence and because he could never score consistently

Bolasie is very expensive too

Think that's a bit harsh. It's an interesting enough thread, good comparisons, and at least it isn't yet another hot take on Allardyce.

Fair point re: Allardyce threads.

I'm just missing some actual Everton based onfield action to fume over.

I personally find player comparison threads a bit academic. Ultimately you can have all the quality in the world but you've got to get the right blend.

Everything needed to be an attacking player.

Walcott would for definite.

:Blink::Blink:

Martial is inconsistent but more talented than Walcott, Mkhitaryan is better than him too.

Correct.

Walcott was sold by a top 6 team. He went to a team below the top 6. He was replaced at that top 6 team by Mkhitaryan (spelling?), yet somehow there are people who think he's better than Mkhitaryan? :drunk:

If we hadn't bought Walcott, but ended up having a choice between him and Martial to bring in, I would put our house on it that virtually the whole of GOT would have picked Martial.

Yup. Given a straight choice between the two (which of course was not the case), you'd be mad to not take Martial.

Status
Not open for further replies.