Top 4 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't read the above posts, so I hope that I don't duplicate. We are apart from the bottom 2 teams, the worst team in the Prem. Every team has a good go at winning the game (Other than when they play City
which is fair enough), Every bloody team is exciting to watch, other than us. We are a joke and I'm sure
that proper football supporters around the leagues are silently chuckling about us.

No, we are 6th.

I think there's a limit to 7 teams that can play in europe in a season. If an English team win the champions league and finish outside the top 4, there'll only be 2 europa league spots,
It’s different next season due to the Europa league being a new format

No mate ....its just you and a handful of others.
Do you honestly think that I am in the minority in this case? I believe that some Evertonians must be on
the edge, what with the last 12 months that we have had to endure, most of us need an outlet at the end
of the week, something that will cheer us up, not make us cry in despair.

Do you honestly think that I am in the minority in this case? I believe that some Evertonians must be on
the edge, what with the last 12 months that we have had to endure, most of us need an outlet at the end

Don’t watch Everton then? Pretty simple solution.

6th.

We have the hilarious kopite title defense as a constant source of humour.

Realistically the Burnley game has killed top 4.
Realistically the Burnley game SHOULD have killed our top 4 challenge, but the teams around us did not take full advantage. There are still plenty twists and turns to come yet. City and Utd will take top 2 spots, but any, or all, of the teams between 3rd and 9th (including us of course) are capable of dropping unexpected points OR gaining unexpected points between now and the seasons end.

Realistically the Burnley game SHOULD have killed our top 4 challenge, but the teams around us did not take full advantage. There are still plenty twists and turns to come yet. City and Utd will take top 2 spots, but any, or all, of the teams between 3rd and 9th (including us of course) are capable of dropping unexpected points OR gaining unexpected points between now and the seasons end.

I actually think even Arsenal in 10th could get amongst it. I had written them off but they are only 10 behind Chelsea and teams seem incapable of putting a definitive run. My heart says we can still get 4th but my head thinks 6th or possibly 7th is most likely.

Reactions: kev
I actually think even Arsenal in 10th could get amongst it. I had written them off but they are only 10 behind Chelsea and teams seem incapable of putting a definitive run. My heart says we can still get 4th but my head thinks 6th or possibly 7th is most likely.
I meant to say the teams between 3rd and 10th, but I agree. I've certainly not written off a top 4 finish, but my guess would be that 6th/7th is probably where we'll end up. I wouldn't write us off against City in the cup either. Makes a change to have 'anything' to play for at this stage in the season.

I meant to say the teams between 3rd and 10th, but I agree. I've certainly not written off a top 4 finish, but my guess would be that 6th/7th is probably where we'll end up. I wouldn't write us off against City in the cup either. Makes a change to have 'anything' to play for at this stage in the season.

Until its over I will believe on both fronts. I agree its nice to have a season alive as we approach April.

Reactions: kev
We've been beaten at home by Newcastle Fulham and Burnley. Believe me, we aint getting top 4. Even if we were still in with a chance last game and needed to win against Macclesfield , the very fact we needed to turn up would guarantee that we would drop the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.