2017/18 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.

And for the record, I hoped he would actually disprove the steryotype of himself. Maybe he will, but not sure he will.

Been in the same boat. Then I saw it...

cpt109-the-canadian-press.jpg

Still think he’s overrated by our fans, have done since day one. He’s got lots of energy etc and that’s great but think he’s quite limited on the ball. Still very young though and would be happy to be proven wrong.
He makes us tick. He’s been involved in just about every good performance we’ve had in the last 18 months.

He makes us tick. He’s been involved in just about every good performance we’ve had in the last 18 months.

He’s been involved in a ton of woeful ones as well where he’s been worst player on the pitch.

It’s almost as if he’s young and inconsistent !

The energy is brilliant but against the quality sides at home and pretty much everyone away he does struggle. Think by next season he needs to have improved a lot or we need a new player in that position.

..he was ok against City at home last season.

But has really struggled in a lot of other games. It's such an important position because it dictates how much you can control a game. I don't think Davies can have another season like this and expect to be a regular starter.

There's a great chance for him to go and play well at Burnley and Watford now. Hope he takes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.