2017/18 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think hell be amazing, more like an Ossie where hell do a good job for us over the years without ever being a fan favourite and always having more critics than fans but basically on the whole doing a good job

Looks like he and Holgate are going to drop the hottest mixtape of the summer
20180702093857_044018.jpg

abar 3 days into his 20th year, has two seasons of prem footy under his belt in difficult circumstance, fair to say the least the lad has is character, I think he will be a good 'link' midfielder once he gains more experience, I know as per park end rules we are supposed to hate all young players with technique, but reckon we should lay of him a bit

I have read some posts on here recently that say he can’t pass, can’t shoot etc. Well actually, I was at the Chelsea away match a year or so back, when he came on as sub ( as an 18 year old) and he was our best player. He also came on at Arsenal last season and looked our best player. He scored that excellent goal against City too

This kid can play, I have no doubt. He needs encouragement and a little patience and he will blossom into a fine player.

Status
Not open for further replies.