2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what hes shown, this lad wont make it at this level, having said that hes lived his dream and his heart is in the right place when it comes to bleeding blue. I want him to leave before my and probably many other fans thoughts turn from this to a genuine dislike akin to the barkley situation.

Why would we sell a midfield player who is a proven premiership player,England U21 international & promising young talent..

He will still be a very important squad player this season in my opinion...
Simply because he is utter cack, he has been a promising talent now for a few years but if anything he has gone backwards (just like most of his passes).

Why would we sell a midfield player who is a proven premiership player,England U21 international & promising young talent..

He will still be a very important squad player this season in my opinion...

Maybe because he’s played over a hundred senior games and in 95% of them he’s been absolutely garbage ?

Oh and Ancelotti has eyes too.

A loan might be good in the Championship. He's still young but it's a leap to see him being the main man in the centre of the pitch for us. The best midfielders run the games week in week out & make it look effortless. Tom is currently painful to watch at times & only rarely does he make us look up & smile. Maybe dropping down a league but being more 'the man' will grow him up & realise his potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.