Tiago deal agreed? or not as the case may be

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the lad needs as much persuading as we`re led to believe, you have to question his professional pride.Either he stays at Juve in the sticks and training on his jack, or he has the chance to play first team football in Europe and if you believe it, the best league in the world.
If he can`t be arsed then fook him and move on.

It could be a cultural thing, he might not have liked England whilst he was here. Maybe he never adapted to the culture and London etc.

He wants to go to Spain supposedly, closer to home maybe.

It could be a cultural thing, he might not have liked England whilst he was here. Maybe he never adapted to the culture and London etc.

He wants to go to Spain supposedly, closer to home maybe.

The lads an absolute bottler then.

I've never really liked him, thought he wasn't brilliant at Chelsea.

He lacks any real pace or strength to be a star in the Premiership.

What a [Poor language removed]!

Nevertheless, one question springs to mind, why the hell doesn't Moyes get involved in the deals? Why didn't he go personally to Italy to talk to the player after the deal was agreed?

If he believes he could play for us then Moyes is the right person to tell the lad the reasons of his choice.

The lads an absolute bottler then.

I've never really liked him, thought he wasn't brilliant at Chelsea.

He lacks any real pace or strength to be a star in the Premiership.

Some people just don't like the weather and the lifestyle, I wouldn't call him a bottler. If he stays at Juve then he is, I've heard he's going to Spain though.

I think he could have been a useful player, we haven't really got many options. I'd rather him him than Jimmy Bullard.

Nevertheless, one question springs to mind, why the hell doesn't Moyes get involved in the deals? Why didn't he go personally to Italy to talk to the player after the deal was agreed?

If he believes he could play for us then Moyes is the right person to tell the lad the reasons of his choice.

In the past he has done, right now who knows. The club is really [Poor language removed] up a the moment.

Good point - it's like we're not really trying. That or the akward question 'why should I sign if you haven't?' is being avoided.

Surely Everton wouldn't of agreed a deal with Juventus if they fully well knew that Tiago was going to turn them down?

It's the way deals are done these days isnt it? You sound out the players agent first before making a deal.

Surely Everton wouldn't of agreed a deal with Juventus if they fully well knew that Tiago was going to turn them down?

It's the way deals are done these days isnt it? You sound out the players agent first before making a deal.

With most clubs yes, this is Everton where talking about though.

With most clubs yes, this is Everton where talking about though.

Horrendous, we really are:

Everton: Hello we would like to make a loan bid for Tiago.

Juventus: Oh ok then, 12 months sound ok with a view to a permanent deal at the end of the season? The thing is though, i'm certain Tiago won't be going back to the Premiership, haven't you asked his agent yet?

Everton: Oh no, we're confident he will come, we've monitored, pondered and considered for around 3 months and we're certain. Yes that deals sounds boss that lad.

Juventus: Ok heres Tiagos agents mobile number to see if he wants to join, if yes then everything is ok with us pal.

Everton ring Tiago's, Kenwright has personally said he will start the convo.

Kenwright: Hello Mr Tiagos Agent, It's Bill Kenwright here from Everton FC.

phone goes dead.

Perhaps he never wanted to come to England but he/agent are using us to get him exposure or maybe he told us he'd come then changed his mind.

I don't believe that no one during the process asked him if he was interested or not. His agent would have been involved from the start.

tiago "i'm not joining everton"

tiago has decided flat out that he is not going to join us.

Tiago has responded to the rumours suggesting he is set for an imminent return to England by declaring in Corriere dello Sport: "I will not be going to Everton."

http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=107951

also rennes have stated that m'bia is not for sale and everton will have to pay 10m if they want to buy him. (we offered 7m already).

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008/aug/22/everton.premierleague?gusrc=rss&feed=football

doh!

Status
Not open for further replies.