Tiago deal agreed? or not as the case may be

Status
Not open for further replies.

:lol:

Wouldn't suprise me if Moyes desperatly tried to sign him last minute. It'd [Poor language removed] a few people on this forum.

It would be even better if Moyes was quoted as saying:

"We we're just a million off of matching Sporting's valuation of Joao Moutinho but we wouldn't budge. So we went out and got Manny Fernandes instead."

:lol::lol:

I was thinking Gravesen, might give us a bit of quality in the middle. Koumas on the wing maybe and bring back Super Kev to partner Yak.

Is Davie Weir still available? Might be able to get him on loan although I doubt we could afford his wages. Stubbsy would have been perfect for us.:(
That just reminded me. I had a dream last night were i was checking the bbc website and we had re-signed kilbane and graveson. Sad i know, lets hope its not me becoming psychic:blink:

With all honesty I think that his supposed snub is related not to the fact of returning to England but to the fact he would do it on loan.

I don't think he'd like to be loaned out. He'd rather sign on a permanent basis.

With all honesty I think that his supposed snub is related not to the fact of returning to England but to the fact he would do it on loan.

I don't think he'd like to be loaned out. He'd rather sign on a permanent basis.

No one wants him according to the Juve fans, the best he can look for is a loan. If he doesn't want that then he'll rot in Juve's reserves which is a ridiculous thing to do at 27.

I still think we'll sign him, before Saturday actually.

No one wants him according to the Juve fans, the best he can look for is a loan. If he doesn't want that then he'll rot in Juve's reserves which is a ridiculous thing to do at 27.

I still think we'll sign him, before Saturday actually.

What fans Toxteth? Those in the link? Correct if I'm wrong but none of them is italian.

Those jackasses don't have a clue of they're talking about. The lad had a bad season and barely played. They don't know [Poor language removed] about the way he played at Chelsea and at Lyon.

It's like they're talking out of the blue without really knowing what went on.

Sporting didn't sign him because of his wage (they offered 15M euros plus Tiago for Veloso), and I'm telling you he'd be a hell of a purchase.

And what about that Ranieri crap? I've never heard of a manager so highly regarded without ever winning a major trophy at his age...

The style is different and maybe they signed a player the coach didn't know well.

What fans Toxteth? Those in the link? Correct if I'm wrong but none of them is italian.

Those jackasses don't have a clue of they're talking about. The lad had a bad season and barely played. They don't know [Poor language removed] about the way he played at Chelsea and at Lyon.

It's like they're talking out of the blue without really knowing what went on.

Sporting didn't sign him because of his wage (they offered 15M euros plus Tiago for Veloso), and I'm telling you he'd be a hell of a purchase.

And what about that Ranieri crap? I've never heard of a manager so highly regarded without ever winning a major trophy at his age...

The style is different and maybe they signed a player the coach didn't know well.

Well they don't like him and every Juve fan I've come across doesn't, Italian and non italian. He got voted flop of the season supposedly.

Anyway, I'd happily take him. I've heard good things about him and I think a change of scenery could be good for him.

On Tiago, what role could you see him filling for us? I've heard from different sources that he's a play maker and I've heard from others he's a defensive midfielder. Is he deep lying play maker, who's he simialar too?

I really haven't seen him play that much, I've seen him play but I never really took any notice of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.