Tiago deal agreed? or not as the case may be

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...ke-Premier-League-return---Football-news.html

the link says it all really, by the looks of things he's a quitter, doesn't want to come back to prove himself as he failed last time, makes you wonder how he can gain the rep he has if he gives in so easily. if thats the case i think he should go play in another league, sydney fc maybe or galaxy.
Have I misread the post in that link, or does it really say Everton have agreed a deal for Joao Moutinho with his club Sporting?:oops:

Does the story have any quotes from the player himself? Surely it states the issue is with his wages. Dont believe everything that some failed journo writes to justify his wages.

Its just a rehash of the story in the S***, totally unfounded and probably bullcrap. IMO only 10% of what the papers write is based on actual facts, they DONT have sources, they just read forums such as these and then add some fancy pictures.

I dont believe anything i read, cos ppl can get mis-quoted, i only believe what i can see and hear. Unless its BK saying "watch this space", cos then i know hes lying.

No, it says nothing like that.

"Everton have had similar difficulties convincing Tiago's compatriot, the Portuguese international Joao Moutinho, to join them after beating Newcastle to agree a deal with Sporting Lisbon."

Thats What I Read

I Thinks Its Yet Another Load Of Bollocks Though

"Everton have had similar difficulties convincing Tiago's compatriot, the Portuguese international Joao Moutinho, to join them after beating Newcastle to agree a deal with Sporting Lisbon."

Thats What I Read

I Thinks Its Yet Another Load Of Bollocks Though

Well yes, cos hes already said he wants to join. Surely its only agreeing a fee with his club.

well brilliant .

i was hoping for atleast a bit of news today and i get the usual everton non event.

it just gets more and more of a joke everyday .
our main hope of a transfer in , a crappy loan for a flop , even that doesnt go ahead smoothly and looks like its not going to happen !

i applaud the everton fans for putting with with this crap so calmly.

the last time i felt as let down by the club , a chairman was forced out.

I'm not too arsed.

He's a decent player and that but nothing special and if he is a complete bottler then i dont want him here.

I'm not too arsed.

He's a decent player and that but nothing special and if he is a complete bottler then i dont want him here.

I am, we need players. Whether there good, average or [Poor language removed].

Are there any other options?

I was thinking Gravesen, might give us a bit of quality in the middle. Koumas on the wing maybe and bring back Super Kev to partner Yak.

Is Davie Weir still available? Might be able to get him on loan although I doubt we could afford his wages. Stubbsy would have been perfect for us.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.