Tiago deal agreed? or not as the case may be

Status
Not open for further replies.
The good thing is thou, he's played in england before, so knows what it's all about. Hope this deal happens. But wont hold my breath.
probably this sharpy £££££££££££, hope not like.

I mean as in, Moyes slaps him about, he becomes pro and we get him on a permo deal so he ends up being a top Everton player till he hits 30 odd.
VDM, has took a while with him, we dont have that amount of time

Same goes for a certain Dennis Bergkamp. Was absolutely awful at Internazionale, but proved to be pretty usefull to Arsenal, not?
spoke to some inter fans at the time and they were celebrating his departure, they reckoned he was the worst they had ever seen, within 12 months he was one of the best to ever come to our shores.

Henry anyone?
;););) i said it at the beginning of the summer, apparently he's past it, his legs have gone etc etc yet s.a.f. has been considering it, what does he know the useless arl senile get.

This looks nailed on to me. Its a loan deal so we barely spend anything up front, he's struglling/unsettled where he is (much like arteta, pienaar, fernandes were before they came), he wants to come and we seem to want him. Surely even we cant fudge this one up.

you speak like a non-chosen one, we can fudge anything up !!

Can't remember him tearing any trees up at Chelsea but it's an extra body and if Moyesey likes him then i trust his judgement

I've just been reading the Corriere dello Sport, the Italian national sport daily paper but nothing on Tiago except for a mention on the 14th Aug that said that a deal was agreed for a year long loan with an option to buy for 11 million Euros.
So, nothing new I'm afraid.:(

i get the impression this spending spree was gonna be offset by the kirby move, worrys me that were going for loan deals now, when 2 weeks ago we were gonna buy mbia outright.

Are the club leaking rumours of deals far to early to give the impression of activity when really they are not in a position to do a deal? Reason I ask is the Tiago link is knocking round for 5 or 6 days but going nowhere. When other clubs sign players, it's day 1 story in paper, day 2 deal agreed , day 3 medical , day 4 unveil new signing.

I really don't think Tiago will happen and as for M'bia with a knee injury - dream on. We'll all be here on Sept 1 saying today has to be the day but I'm convinced now we won't see any significant spending, maybe a couple of loans for lesser players.

Are the club leaking rumours of deals far to early to give the impression of activity when really they are not in a position to do a deal? Reason I ask is the Tiago link is knocking round for 5 or 6 days but going nowhere. When other clubs sign players, it's day 1 story in paper, day 2 deal agreed , day 3 medical , day 4 unveil new signing.

I really don't think Tiago will happen and as for M'bia with a knee injury - dream on. We'll all be here on Sept 1 saying today has to be the day but I'm convinced now we won't see any significant spending, maybe a couple of loans for lesser players.
Welcome to the cynical world that is Everton supporters:(

EVERTON have seen off Newcastle in the battle to bag Juventus midfielder Tiago.
The Toffees agreed to pay Juve £250,000 to take the 27-year-old on loan for a season — and could sign him permanently for £8m next summer.

They will pick up his £50,000-a-week wages in full but boss David Moyes still has to convince the ex-Chelsea man to become his first summer signing.

Portugal star Tiago is worried about returning to England after being branded a flop during his spell at Stamford Bridge.

From The Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.