Tiago deal agreed? or not as the case may be

Status
Not open for further replies.

This looks nailed on to me. Its a loan deal so we barely spend anything up front, he's struglling/unsettled where he is (much like arteta, pienaar, fernandes were before they came), he wants to come and we seem to want him. Surely even we cant fudge this one up.

This looks nailed on to me. Its a loan deal so we barely spend anything up front, he's struglling/unsettled where he is (much like arteta, pienaar, fernandes were before they came), he wants to come and we seem to want him. Surely even we cant fudge this one up.

Don't count your chickens mate...:huh:

Don't count your chickens mate...:huh:
I'm not, but i can't help getting excited when SSN says that we may also be signing m'bia for £6million. The really funny part is if we get both tiago and m'bia we will be signing the biggest italian flop (voted by the fans) in tiago, and a player with a lengthy knee injury. The everton way.lollollol

I know i shouldn't but [Poor language removed] it
:dancing::dancing::dancing::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

rcard to myself.

I'm not, but i can't help getting excited when SSN says that we may also be signing m'bia for £6million. The really funny part is if we get both tiago and m'bia we will be signing the biggest italian flop (voted by the fans) in tiago, and a player with a lengthy knee injury. The everton way.lollollol
Where does it say, Mbia has a lenghty knee injury? How long is he out for and doesn't he need his knee, for passing the medical?:D

According to SSN Tiago has turned down a move to Everton (Daily Mail). I just dont no what to think anymore.

oops, should have put may have a lengthy knee injury. He is having a scan on it sometime this week so we'll know more then. Either way we would still be signing an injured player.

According to SSN Tiago has turned down a move to Everton (Daily Mail). I just dont no what to think anymore.
The mail got the tiago's mixed up i think. Taken from ssn:

9.53 Vasco da Gama goalkeeper Tiago has dismissed reports linking him with a move to Europe.

I can't help it, i am excited now. This is it i am sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.