Votes: 690 66.2%
  • No

Votes: 241 23.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 112 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok signing for the price, 20m doesnt get you much these days but he's proven to be effective in the league when healthy

Dont think its a done deal lads. Think he has decided to take up Tennis instead:

upload_2018-1-17_8-59-22.png

Jamie Vardy is 31 and still has pace to burn and is doing it at the top level.
A lot depends on the individual but you can't really write a player off just because he is hitting 30 next year.

Ronaldo 32 hitting 33 still wanted and commanding a 150m price tag.
Theo’s got plenty in the tank

Actually it’s the correct thing to say
Which part is nonsense !!! With three exclamation points
Please detail your answer so I can understand
Nonsense that he wants to play for Allarydce! I agree that it’s the correct thing to say but it translates to ‘you’re offering me a Contract I can’t refuse’ nothing to do with the manager or the club.

Nonsense that he wants to play for Allarydce! I agree that it’s the correct thing to say but it translates to ‘you’re offering me a Contract I can’t refuse’ nothing to do with the manager or the club.

Well he could refuse it. He'll be earning a bit less than he was at Arsenal and could easily just stay and sit on their bench.

He wants to play and wants a chance of making that England squad.

Excellent signing for our club. Those who think we can do better aren't living in the real world where Everton are currently not as attractive an option as we once were. Signings like this will help raise our profile.

Could have gone to Southampton. He either wants to stretch himself or had heard from Wazza Jagz Bainsey and Snidez that we’re the biggest boys club in the league if you want an easy ride putting zero effort in on a fat contract.

Well he could refuse it. He'll be earning a bit less than he was at Arsenal and could easily just stay and sit on their bench.

He wants to play and wants a chance of making that England squad.
I’m not sure what he’s on at Arsenal (£110k?) but I bet we’re matching it at least.

We used to amazed and shocked if we looked at a player worth 20 million.

If Everton even sniffed at a player at that price the fans would be dumbstruck.

Now that we are happy to pay 20 million some of you are moaning that we are gonna spend it!

20 million is the new 6-7 million from a couple of years back, so even more surprising why people are moaning.

I honestly hope this signing will signal a new style of play as god knows we need it. However I feel it is more likely a panic but of a player who is readily available.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.