Votes: 690 66.2%
  • No

Votes: 241 23.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 112 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton often do a sleep study just to make sure he gets proper sleep, in order to be his best for tracking back.

I thought it was more like a case of the film inception, our best mind agents go through his dreams and if he shows too much mental strength then he quite clearly isn't fit for us as he won't be able to fold under pressure like the rest of them.

I think this is a good signing still quick as and knows where the goal is. We have the young lads but like I’ve seen a few have said good impact subs especially when full backs are goosed. If he can score 19 without getting a proper run in the team imagine what he can do with a run? Well the only thing that puts it down is this everton and we defend defend defend. Hopefully signing walcott etc stops us playing so defensive

DTuYq5vVAAAqqr1.jpg:large

He's going to be good till the end of the season...people will say how amazing he is and they were right....

Next season he wont be good and will transition onto the bench...then people will blame something other than him...after a while they will claim he should be playing because hes amazing...then he will play and be poor.

Then we will try and sell him for a loss.

I'm excited.

He's going to be good till the end of the season...people will say how amazing he is and they were right....

Next season he wont be good and will transition onto the bench...then people will blame something other than him...after a while they will claim he should be playing because hes amazing...then he will play and be poor.

I'm excited.
What, he's going to turn into a pumpkin on Dec 31st? Just as likely that we'd get two good years out of him. And this "sell for a loss" stuff is silly. The point is to put a good team on the field. There's no trophies for getting big transfer fees.

What, he's going to turn into a pumpkin on Dec 31st? Just as likely that we'd get two good years out of him. And this "sell for a loss" stuff is silly. The point is to put a good team on the field. There's no trophies for getting big transfer fees.

hes not winning any trophies this season.

We effectively have 8months of meaningful football until he turns 30.

He's on the way downhill...not at his peak and wont improve...its a stupid signing to go along with many other stupid signings of the past couple of years

Bolasie 23mil+
Walcott 20-25mil
Sigurdsson 45mil
Schneiderlin 23mil
Klaassen 23mil
Williams 13mil

6 players for 150mil+ in transfer fees,,,what are they worth now;

Bolasie 10mil
Walcott wont be worth 15mil if we tried to sell
Sigurdsson 15-20mil
Schneiderlin 15mil
Klaassen 12mil
Williams 1mil

68mil ish to replace 6 players.

So a potential splash of 82mil ish

Hypothetically if we could sell those players and make our money back...

Would you sign them for 150mil ?

I'm excited.

I think Olympiakos will buy him permanently tbh mate.

Oh hang on wrong thread.

I'm excited.

Where were your Crystal balls when we signed half the crap we signed in the summer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.