Votes: 13 6.9%
  • Shake it all about

Votes: 39 20.6%
  • Koeman IN

Votes: 77 40.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the side Unsworth picked against Norwich last season where we won 3-0 with TWO DAYS for him to prepare!!!

Howard
Pennington/ Kenny
Stones
Jagielka
Baines
McCarthy / Lennon
Barry
Dowell / Barkley
Davies
Mirallas
Lukaku

Happy enthusiastic players in the side all enjoying themselves and playing fluid entertaining football with pressing all over the pitch. Seven or eight youth players ready or nearly ready to come through.

That's what I want to see...not turgid football...like Unsworth says, we could build a team around the young exciting players who all looked like winners compared to this lot.

Make it happen farhad.

To be fair, the footie that day is probably close to what we've been playing lately.
Unsie loved a long ball and there's been plenty of them since.

I will never forget Zat claiming he had watched Koublilay for years and then suddenly admitting he had watched him once in March this year.

The man is a FIFA/FM wet dream.

Dont be soft, you know full well i made a mistake in a post back then.

Dont be soft, you know full well i made a mistake in a post back then.

crybaby.gif

Ive no problem with people mentioning players, hell I do it all the time, I scout people on youtube, sometimes they catch my eye in a game.

A few years ago I watched as many Sporting games as I could just to keep my eye on Moutinho and when I was heavy into the betting I watched Dzeko play and he really impressed me.

But Zat claims he actually watches all these players.

As you say, his heart is in the right place, he simply wants us to buy young talent in the hope that 1 of them turns into the 1, but talent isnt easy to spot in younger players, cos its not always about talent, its about mindset, take Revel Morrison as a prime example.

Just sick of people claiming we have the next Messi in our youth team, we dont, we dont have single impressive player in the entire U23s, we have a few that might play at a decent level, like championship, but the majority of them will be playing in League One and Two and the suggestion that they will "save our season" makes me howl.

Anyway, enough Zat bashing for today from me.

If you were stuck in bed for most of the year with nothing to do, I bet you'd watch lots of games too!

I watched movies, tv series and football matches for ages. Almost at full fitness now so dont watch as much thesedays by any stretch.

I watched cricket once when I had really bad tonsillitis, I prayed for death.

You and some others are mental if you think i'd watch half the european leagues religiously if i had a choice.

Was not the best year of my life thats for sure. I ended up looking forward to games to save me from some of the shocking tv aeries i was watching ffs.

You and some others are mental if you think i'd watch half the european leagues religiously if i had a choice.

Was not the best year of my life thats for sure. I ended up looking forward to games to save me from some of the shocking tv aeries i was watching ffs.

Ive been there Zat, I watched loads of games for about 12 months, im talking Iceland Div 2 games and utter grimness like the MLS, betting is fun, RIGHT? Wrong!!! I know im biased, but the English Prem is by far the best league in the world, outside of, now 3, but used to be 2, teams in La Liga, 2 teams in Germany, 1 team in Italy and thats it really, the rest of Europe is utter tosh.

Then theres the total Aids that is The Americas, Brazil, Murica, freaking Chile, theres some utterly grim leagues out there Zat and ive watched em all.

These days I dont even watch MOTD if Everton dont win.

Ive been there Zat, I watched loads of games for about 12 months, im talking Iceland Div 2 games and utter grimness like the MLS, betting is fun, RIGHT? Wrong!!! I know im biased, but the English Prem is by far the best league in the world, outside of, now 3, but used to be 2, teams in La Liga, 2 teams in Germany, 1 team in Italy and thats it really, the rest of Europe is utter tosh.

Then theres the total Aids that is The Americas, Brazil, Murica, freaking Chile, theres some utterly grim leagues out there Zat and ive watched em all.

Im a bit like that now tbh, will still watch some random stuff to see a prospect but only if its coming on and the gf isnt home.

The rule of the Brazilian league...we dont talk about the Brazilian league.

Find it weird that for how successful the Brazillian National team has been over the years, and some of the players they've produced. That their league is so bad?

Find it weird that for how successful the Brazillian National team has been over the years, and some of the players they've produced. That their league is so bad?

Its bizarre, you have these players with names which make them sound like theyre going to be playing free flowing football but the reality is that they usually kick lumps out of each other all game with a lot of rolling around thrown in

The skillful players are amazing though simply because they dont get a broken leg each match

Sack Koemans brother swap big Dunc with Unsworth as RKs no 2 promote Sheedy to no 3
Make Koeman earn his wages !
If he walks we save compensation something has to change the football is so uncohesive it'd mind blowing !

Status
Not open for further replies.