Votes: 39 20.6%
  • Koeman IN

Votes: 77 40.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Th
nah...always offside and seemed feeble.

darren bent i watched for ipswich youth and he was the same but had more desire and power.

keiron dyer but for the injuries also good.

best youth propsect for me in ages was ball...had it all but injuries destroyed him
nah...always offside and seemed feeble.

darren bent i watched for ipswich youth and he was the same but had more desire and power.

keiron dyer but for the injuries also good.

best youth propsect for me in ages was ball...had it all but injuries destroyed him
But he was highly rated and great things were prophesied for him but like most others before and since he couldn't make the step up. You can't count on the kids , you hope that one or two may succeed but a team must play in the present reality not the future possibilities .

huh? inter milan signed him and hes now at sporting.

good player in holland 1 in 2 strike rate.

would be our best forward after lukaku...

youve not thought this through...

He played 8 times for Inter and scored 1 goal, he then spat at somebody and they stuck him in the reserves were he stayed till they sold him 8 months later.

He has yet to start a game for Sporting.

Think about THAT.

His hearts in the right place but he does talk some guff at times.

Ive no problem with people mentioning players, hell I do it all the time, I scout people on youtube, sometimes they catch my eye in a game.

A few years ago I watched as many Sporting games as I could just to keep my eye on Moutinho and when I was heavy into the betting I watched Dzeko play and he really impressed me.

But Zat claims he actually watches all these players.

As you say, his heart is in the right place, he simply wants us to buy young talent in the hope that 1 of them turns into the 1, but talent isnt easy to spot in younger players, cos its not always about talent, its about mindset, take Revel Morrison as a prime example.

Just sick of people claiming we have the next Messi in our youth team, we dont, we dont have single impressive player in the entire U23s, we have a few that might play at a decent level, like championship, but the majority of them will be playing in League One and Two and the suggestion that they will "save our season" makes me howl.

Anyway, enough Zat bashing for today from me.

Ive no problem with people mentioning players, hell I do it all the time, I scout people on youtube, sometimes they catch my eye in a game.

A few years ago I watched as many Sporting games as I could just to keep my eye on Moutinho and when I was heavy into the betting I watched Dzeko play and he really impressed me.

But Zat claims he actually watches all these players.

As you say, his heart is in the right place, he simply wants us to buy young talent in the hope that 1 of them turns into the 1, but talent isnt easy to spot in younger players, cos its not always about talent, its about mindset, take Revel Morrison as a prime example.

Just sick of people claiming we have the next Messi in our youth team, we dont, we dont have single impressive player in the entire U23s, we have a few that might play at a decent level, like championship, but the majority of them will be playing in League One and Two and the suggestion that they will "save our season" makes me howl.

Anyway, enough Zat bashing for today from me.

We've got the new Gazza in George Green.

More likely Niasse...6 goals in 11 games under Unsworth.

Would be African player of the year if Rhino was manager.
michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.