Votes: 13 6.9%
  • Shake it all about

Votes: 39 20.6%
  • Koeman IN

Votes: 77 40.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's never bought a player ever, so you have no idea what kind of players he'd go for.

1 game against a relegated side and with the crowd euphoric as we'd got rid of the clown, and you're using that as reason enough to replaced Koeman after 13 league games.

This thread is a total embarrassment

lol this really

How the hell has it got to 9 pages?

I agree that there are at least 10 senior players in our current squad that are simply not good enough for Everton and we need to get shut. But to replace them all with the youngsters is impractical at best as many would, as a result, be thrown into the starting 11 together once you factor in injuries and suspensions.

The senior players I'd like to see replaced are

One of Stek/Robles
Jagielka.
Oviedo
McCarthy
Gibson
Cleverley
Barry
Lennon
Mirallas
Kone
Niasse
Valencia

Plus some of the older youth players that don't look like they are going to make it.

I can see us, over the next 2 windows, replacing these players, but by buying in already established players. I'd like to see us bring in about 7/8 new quality players, leaving a few places within the squad for the better of the youth contingent.

You've absolutely ruined my day

I somehow forgot Kone was still at the club.

I agree that there are at least 10 senior players in our current squad that are simply not good enough for Everton and we need to get shut. But to replace them all with the youngsters is impractical at best as many would, as a result, be thrown into the starting 11 together once you factor in injuries and suspensions.

The senior players I'd like to see replaced are

One of Stek/Robles
Jagielka.
Oviedo
McCarthy
Gibson
Cleverley
Barry
Lennon
Mirallas
Kone
Niasse
Valencia

Plus some of the older youth players that don't look like they are going to make it.

I can see us, over the next 2 windows, replacing these players, but by buying in already established players. I'd like to see us bring in about 7/8 new quality players, leaving a few places within the squad for the better of the youth contingent.

How do you feel about the possibility of this next season...meaning, not how likely it is (koeman would never do it) but if the players could make it possible..

No 'real' formation and id even think of 3 at the back.

GK -- New / Stek / Robles
RB -- New / Kenny
RCB - New / Holgate
LCB - Williams / Galloway
LB - New / Connolly
DM - Gueye / Davies
CM - New / Barkley
LW - New / New
ACM - New / Dowell
RW - Bolasie / Deulofeu
CF - Lukaku / Lewin

You think Unsworth would have made the same signings? i dont...

i think he would have signed players to compliment the lads coming through.
Hahaha! How on earth could you possibly know that?
You're just making stuff up.

How many top connections do you reckon unsworth has developed whilst coaching a reserve team?

Get real.

This was the last game of the season. Norwich where already relegated. The fans had got what they wanted in that Martinez had been sacked and anyone coming in for one game would have done well. There was a 'feel good' factor going into this game. Big Dunc should have been the man in charge that day, not Unsworth.

If Unsworth was given the First Team job, the club will be relegated and will be playing in the Championship next season and possibly League 1 the season after.

He has poor man management skills, is tactically and technically poor and his training methods are stuck in the 80's.

The U23s are a product of our Academy system under departed Alan Irvine and top top coaches like Sheedy, Paul Tait, Colin Littlejohn, Shaun Lundon, John Doolan etc etc. The longer these players stay in the u23's, the less likely they will make the grade.

It was disappointing to read that Koeman did not know Josh Sims as an up and coming youngster in the Southampton Academy and shows how much interest he has in youth.

Duncan Ferguson worked in the Academy and knows all the young players coming through the club and would be the ideal coach or manager to transition them into the First Team.

Has Ferguson ever managed a game?

Also, Unsworths tactics and motivation seem pretty good to me...

Here's the side Unsworth picked against Norwich last season where we won 3-0 with TWO DAYS for him to prepare!!!

Howard
Pennington/ Kenny
Stones
Jagielka
Baines
McCarthy / Lennon
Barry
Dowell / Barkley
Davies
Mirallas
Lukaku

Unsworth indicated that the four starlets are the tip of an iceberg of talent coming up through the ranks at Goodison Park and hopes Martinez's successor is someone who has the desire to nurture them.

He added: "I've been saying for a couple of years that there's not just a couple of players in each age group; we've got an abundance of quality. We probably have seven or eight players who, in my opinion, are either ready now or will be ready in 12 months' time.

"That will be the skill of the manager: can he blend top, established players with a new generation of unbelievable talent? Tom and Kieran and Jonjoe and Matty – their pedigree is of the highest level. They've played for England all the way through the age groups. All they needed is the opportunity and they've got that today and they've certainly taken it.

"If you watched that performance, you know that Kieran, Tom, Matty and Jonjoe are here to stay, and you build a team around that."

Happy enthusiastic players in the side all enjoying themselves and playing fluid entertaining football with pressing all over the pitch. Seven or eight youth players ready or nearly ready to come through.

That's what I want to see...not turgid football...like Unsworth says, we could build a team around the young exciting players who all looked like winners compared to this lot.

Make it happen farhad.

happy-asian-clown-17684042.jpg

He's never bought a player ever, so you have no idea what kind of players he'd go for.

1 game against a relegated side and with the crowd euphoric as we'd got rid of the clown, and you're using that as reason enough for him to replace Koeman after 13 league games.

This thread is a total embarrassment.

On the 1st page of this thread Unsworth has stated that he a new manager would mould a team around the core of young players coming through.

Doesnt sound to me like bolasie or Valencia fit that.

Also, he would have Walsh to work with and sign the players for the system as most DOFs do.

How do you feel about the possibility of this next season...meaning, not how likely it is (koeman would never do it) but if the players could make it possible..

No 'real' formation and id even think of 3 at the back.

GK -- New / Stek / Robles
RB -- New / Kenny
RCB - New / Holgate
LCB - Williams / Galloway
LB - New / Connolly
DM - Gueye / Davies
CM - New / Barkley
LW - New / New
ACM - New / Dowell
RW - Bolasie / Deulofeu
CF - Lukaku / Lewin

So retain 6 of the current 1st team squad (including 2 goalkeepers) and replace with new signings and youth team players?

Tell your ma to get you FIFA17 for Christmas, That's the only possibility

So retain 6 of the current 1st team squad (including 2 goalkeepers) and replace with new signings and youth team players?

Tell your ma to get you FIFA17 for Christmas, That's the only possibility

A keeper
2 full backs
1 centre back
a midfielder
a couple of attacking midfielders

all needed.

edit: theres more than 6 members of the 1st team.squad there lol

all postions which require an experienced head

Would you say no to Pickford in goal?

i think of the positions listed we should go for 5 experienced players (over 25) and a couple u23s.

Need to bring through.the young players now ready for next season though.so they have more experience and can add value and competition.

A keeper
2 full backs
1 centre back
a midfielder
a couple of attacking midfielders

all needed.

edit: theres more than 6 members of the 1st team.squad there lol

Sorry. 8.

I dont include holgate, davies etc. as 1st team as I dont think Ron does either

Would you say no to Pickford in goal?

i think of the positions listed we should go for 5 experienced players (over 25) and a couple u23s.

Need to bring through.the young players now ready for next season though.so they have more experience and can add value and competition.

A maximum of 2 young players will become regular and that's if we are very lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.