The stench of mediocrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet another useless statistic, km covered/game. You must put a lot of stock in possession numbers too.

Indeed, it's where the running goes that's the key. A player of his ilk or what we hard led to believe should be able to buy himself time and space, don't see anything remotely intelligent about his football currently, and the other string to his bow are supposed to dead ball situation, he has misunderstood the translation.

Indeed, it's where the running goes that's the key. A player of his ilk or what we hard led to believe should be able to buy himself time and space, don't see anything remotely intelligent about his football currently, and the other string to hisbiw are supposed to dead ball situation, he has misunderstood the translation.
You know what else I found surprising? I didn't know that roughly 80% of his Premiereship goals have come from his right foot. So why does he drift aimlessly to the right of the pitch? It would seem he should drift aimlessly off to the left.

Same I thought that giant pictures of Brands in his running gear splattered across the screen. Then the standard Duncan Ferguson arm round the shoulder picture. The club has its priorities all over the show. Who will give a toss about 5k runs in Sefton park or wherever when we are on our way to league one.
I would imagine that the people whom EITC helps 'give a toss'.

I think we've got a range of problems, but they are easily sorted with a different approach

We lack the guile and creativity to be as aggressive as we want to be

I can't see Silva turning around either, hope I'm wrong, but think we might know by the end of the month

I organised the If You Know Your History 5K today (on behalf of EITC) and the event has been planned since early January. The fact that we aren’t performing on the pitch is of no consequence really. The event would have been newsworthy today regardless of the position of the 1st team. It hasn’t been put out there for any other reason than it happened today. Great day by the way for all those that took the trouble to support the event and great support for a very worthwhile cause.

I think we've got a range of problems, but they are easily sorted with a different approach

We lack the guile and creativity to be as aggressive as we want to be

I can't see Silva turning around either, hope I'm wrong, but think we might know by the end of the month
I think we'll know this Saturday tbh

I would imagine that the people whom EITC helps 'give a toss'.
Within the context of what I said I highly doubt eitc would be helping many people. Either way we are football club. I don't support Everton for charity purposes.

I also couldn't comment on any body the charity aspect helps because I don't know anybody who it has helped unfortunately.

I have spent and spend a lot of money to support my club and I expect entertaining football and trophies not charity work. Each to their own I suppose.

I organised the If You Know Your History 5K today (on behalf of EITC) and the event has been planned since early January. The fact that we aren’t performing on the pitch is of no consequence really. The event would have been newsworthy today regardless of the position of the 1st team. It hasn’t been put out there for any other reason than it happened today. Great day by the way for all those that took the trouble to support the event and great support for a very worthwhile cause.

@ForeverBlue92 hang your head in shame.

Within the context of what I said I highly doubt eitc would be helping many people. Either way we are football club. I don't support Everton for charity purposes.

I also couldn't comment on any body the charity aspect helps because I don't know anybody who it has helped unfortunately.

I have spent and spend a lot of money to support my club and I expect entertaining football and trophies not charity work. Each to their own I suppose.
Exactly mate, most decent people help charities but not many constantly go on about it like Everton do, this stuff reeks of Bill Kenwright wanting his ego rubbed and congratulated on what a great man he is.

Great work mate. As ive said EITC is absolutely fantastic in what it does and its something all football fans not just Evertonians should support.

My issue is the Echo/Club seem to give much more publicity to the work it does (or release pointless updates on the stadium) particularly when the club is doing poorly on the pitch and/or there is fan unrest.

I have no doubt in my mind its weaponised at times which is a great shame.

Inappropriate Behaviour

You’re an idiot

And yet sigurdsson regularly runs further than any player on either team. I dont think he isnt trying I just think he doesnt get the ball enough in the positions he needs to be.
Yes and er, No, sort of, maybe.
Siggi puts in the kms, so what, Lukaku didn't; and if he wasn't scoring what use was he?
Just like possession its what you do with it...no matter how far you run - or don't.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.