The Relegation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
...sorry Matey, I thought you always said his England call ups were well deserved. I must be getting mixed up.
They were, but so what, have you actually looked at the table? Weve got problems, who players for England I really couldn't care less about

We will probably be alright but we are probably going to be in the bottom 3 on Christmas Day. It´s extraordinary how bad we are.

Definite pen tonight against VVD to make it 2-2, where on earth was VAR, two stamps by TAA, again no VAR, in fact the only time VAR was called on I think, was for our second goal. lol

I think we are going to be alright, but we need a change of manager who has proper tactics.

After we’ve played these difficult fixtures, we will get to play all the other dregs of the league again.

I think we are going to be alright, but we need a change of manager who has proper tactics.

After we’ve played these difficult fixtures, we will get to play all the other dregs of the league again.
We are the dregs
we are no better than any team
the only hope is 3 points on Saturday

I know it's a horrendous thought but does anyone think that relegation might be the only way the club sees the changes it needs to actually move forward? We'd have to scrap all the expensive dead wood and build from scratch. All we do in the premier league is tread water.

I know it's a horrendous thought but does anyone think that relegation might be the only way the club sees the changes it needs to actually move forward? We'd have to scrap all the expensive dead wood and build from scratch. All we do in the premier league is tread water.
No relegation would be a disaster
Treading water is better
But we are drowning now

I can see it happening, they win the league and we go down. We need Silva gone, he has got no clue, we need to be tough to beat away from home, we need leadership, we need someone to fire the players up and make them care. Too many are coasting through games and still getting picked. I can't watch it, makes me sick

Status
Not open for further replies.