The Players: are they giving 100%?

The Players: are they giving 100% effort now?

• Yes

Votes: 21 8.6%
  • No

Votes: 222 91.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the players, yes its their fault. This includes the likes of Howard, Baines, Distin, Alcaraz, Barry and Mcgeady. They have been caught wondering with the ball and age has caught up with some of them it seems. Others such as Lukaku, Eto'o and Barkley etc I'd say are having a bad form due to the lack of effort from the ones mentioned above and in addition to that the baffling tactics by the manager.

Lukaku is an excellent goal scorer he doesn't become [Poor language removed] just like that but I haven't seen him get any service of late.

Same is the case with Barkley who went forward with assurity that the midfield and defence were capable of withstanding any counter if he misplaced a pass or else.

Eto'o isn't a AM. He's been a striker his whole life and the finishes we've seen from him so far suggest he could nick a goal out of nothing if he has the service.

Oh come on Dave. Seriously?
Nailed on that.

Watch as either Big Dunc or Big Unsy or Big Stubbsy are crowned and they allow the lads to have a great laugh and play footy the agricultural way they like.

They'll be tearing into the opposition like they're sworn enemies. Nothing surer.

I really do think that their is a serious divide in the squad. Eto'o may be instrumental on one side with the likes of Distin, Lukaku judging by the close up whilst they were all sat on the bench yesterday. Jags as club captain will always take the club line, hence yesterday's "we're all behind Roberto's philosophy" bo11ocks.

Whatever, the situation, its us fans who suffer. Watching it has become bloody painful. The silence coming out of the club today is deafening. This is as serious as its got since 1994 and 1998 and I doubt their is another Hans Segers around to save us as players these days already earn enough.

I really do think that their is a serious divide in the squad. Eto'o may be instrumental on one side with the likes of Distin, Lukaku judging by the close up whilst they were all sat on the bench yesterday. Jags as club captain will always take the club line, hence yesterday's "we're all behind Roberto's philosophy" bo11ocks.

Whatever, the situation, its us fans who suffer. Watching it has become bloody painful. The silence coming out of the club today is deafening. This is as serious as its got since 1994 and 1998 and I doubt their is another Hans Segers around to save us as players these days already earn enough.

i think E'to is with martinez 100%

A question on the tactics for those who claim it is all about the tactics...

If they are that bad , a) how were they so successful last year and b) how did the same group of players be so successful at carrying them out?

The tactics suddenly havent changed; they are the same as last year.

The only players that stood out and gave a dam against Hull was Coleman, Jags & Baines. Barkley maybe 50% interested?

A question on the tactics for those who claim it is all about the tactics...

If they are that bad , a) how were they so successful last year and b) how did the same group of players be so successful at carrying them out?

The tactics suddenly havent changed; they are the same as last year.
Its a lot slower this year and we pass a lot more backwards and sideways.
Maybe its the next step of tika takka but clearly not working in our league.

Status
Not open for further replies.