The Players: are they giving 100%?

The Players: are they giving 100% effort now?

• Yes

Votes: 21 8.6%
  • No

Votes: 222 91.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Some are, some aren't.

Not every player gives 100% every game, same in other teams.

It's not the reason we're in this mess though.

It's a lack of belief in what they are being asked to do.

There not giving 100% because they want rid of the whopper

You see it all the time

This isn't the Everton way to underperform for the manager, I don't like this cowardice attitude from our players and if anything does happen to Martinez and we end up with Steve McLaren as manager then I hope they're pleased with themselves.

We don't have a choice as supporters, we support whoever takes charge but it's hard to believe that these players can play with our fate and decide who should be in charge
Someone on here the other day suggested sacking RM asap and negotiating compensation with Derby for McClaren. I sat here with a large scotch and still couldnt fathom out how many million we'd ask them for to take him on.

I think it's the players showing their frustration at being played out of position and tactics that don't suit them.
The thing is though we don't know the facts what is going on but the majority seem to think martinez is in the right and nobody knows what is happening.

Depends what you mean by 100% for me @davek mate.

I don't think any of them aren't 'trying' or 'deliberately being crap' type of thing.

But I don't think they can give 100% of their ability in the roles they are being given to do.

Lukaku being a good example of that.

Oh and some of the players just not being good enough. Even if they did give the mystical 100%.
Hold on, exactly how many players in the last 6 weeks have been played out of position? Consistently?

We're not asking them to play another sport here, we're asking 100% on a football pitch in positions either they do fit or aren't a million miles from what they've done in the past. If they'd played 100% in all those games we'd be further up the table than we are right now, no question whatsoever. That lot have no excuse at all for putting in the tanking performances they have.

Hold on, exactly how many players in the last 6 weeks have been played out of position? Consistently?

We're not asking them to play another sport here, we're asking 100% on a football pitch in positions either they do fit or aren't a million miles from what they've done in the past. If they'd played 100% in all those games we'd be further up the table than we are right now, no question whatsoever. That lot have no excuse at all for putting in the tanking performances they have.

Ok mate.

Don't recollect him relegating any teams though.
No, I do recollect him nearly getting us relegated.

Moyes will NEVER win a trophy. You have to be bold as a manager and Moyes cant handle a big occasion. He'll retire without any major trophy. Amazing really for one of the highest paid managers in world football for the past 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.