The Players: are they giving 100%?

The Players: are they giving 100% effort now?

• Yes

Votes: 21 8.6%
  • No

Votes: 222 91.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There you are, about to start a footy match and you look on the left wing and you see Sammy Ets, then you look at the creative hub of your team and you see Steven frigging Naismith.

I would just ask to be subbed right away personally.

There you are, about to start a footy match and you look on the left wing and you see Sammy Ets, then you look at the creative hub of your team and you see Steven frigging Naismith.

Thats because you can't take to the field without having consumed 50,000 pies mate.

Nothing to do with Naismith.

Thats because you can't take to the field without having consumed 50,000 pies mate.

Nothing to do with Naismith.

tumblr_n7n05xMVUA1tfpospo1_400.gif

Lukaku hasn't been the same player as he was last season, whatever the reason is anyone's guess....

As for the others, I don't think Barry & Distin are not trying I just think time has caught up with them.....similarly with pienaar who can't stay clear of injuries (again probably an age thing)...

Injuries to McCarthy & Stones have made things difficult too...

That's 6 key players right there.....

Mirallas has been out a few times, so has jageilka & Coleman....barkley missed nearly 2 months....

If you compare that with other clubs, we really have had little luck this season, and now confidence is at a very low point....

And we've not had much luck with refs either....man city, stoke & Newcastle all should have clear red cards against us...

I'm not happy with some of Martinez decisions lately, too many players being played out of position for me....but I wouldn't be rushing to sack him, be careful what you wish for because there isn't a whole lot of good managers out there who would be available to us....
Its become a Cup season for us now, lets see how Martinez does in the Europa & FA cups before we judge the season...
No thanks mate, lets judge it on how he performs over the 38 PL games. Any clown can win a cup. Just check out past FA Cup winning managers! Stay up or a cup win -- absolutely no contest, and I would be amazed if any Blue thinks otherwise. I would also be amazed if even BK will sit on his hands if things get any worse.

Thats part of it. The other part is, the midfield, (sic), after the season we have had at the back, some unlucky, some utter tosh, KNOW, that any error they make has a decent chance of ending up in our net.

That isnt a blame game thing, it is just how playing in a team on a bad trot can infect every player on the pitch.

And anyone who has played the game, at any level, will have experienced it.

Depends what you mean by 100% for me @davek mate.

I don't think any of them aren't 'trying' or 'deliberately being crap' type of thing.

But I don't think they can give 100% of their ability in the roles they are being given to do.

Lukaku being a good example of that.

Oh and some of the players just not being good enough. Even if they did give the mystical 100%.

Something is clearly amiss, it's a combination of half arsed effort by the players and the managers stubbornness to mix it up, fancy living with the fact he got out done by Steve Bruce twice in a month!

I vote yes. We aren't closing down or playing with enough intensity however I think that's down to the age of some of the players and not wanting to be pulled out of position along with a total lack of confidence.

We need to play a team with legs especially in center midfield that can give the center backs more protection.

Thats part of it. The other part is, the midfield, (sic), after the season we have had at the back, some unlucky, some utter tosh, KNOW, that any error they make has a decent chance of ending up in our net.

That isnt a blame game thing, it is just how playing in a team on a bad trot can infect every player on the pitch.

And anyone who has played the game, at any level, will have experienced it.

Bobby should play this to the players before the next game.

Something is clearly amiss, it's a combination of half arsed effort by the players and the managers stubbornness to mix it up, fancy living with the fact he got out done by Steve Bruce twice in a month!

Reason enough for the manager to be laying the law down. Put the effort in or GTFO.

I'd of been going mental me seeing the lack of aggression if it had of been me.

Like this.

SECOND BALLS! FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.