The official super duper 2018/2019 fixture list

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son will have his initials and year of birth embedded in the fabric of the New WHL stadium, as will one of my brothers and a nephew. Obviously they are all Spurs' fans. It will be fitting if your first victory is against the rs

Nice one! I really really hope we smash them to get the ball rolling at the Apple Stadium.... (iHart Lane).

Definitely seems to be rigging going on by the people that compile these fixture lists. You have to be happy overall with our fixture list for this next season even though the final run in is quite tough. When you compare it with what happened to us last season, you cannot help but wonder if someone was definitely taking the proverbial after us spending loads of money or should i say throwing away loads of money. Last season we got 5 of the so called big 6 in the first 10 games which ended up putting us in a relegation battle and cost a Manager his job. This season we only have 2 of the so called big 6 in the first 10 games and have 2 of the teams just promoted in there too.

All coincidence of course. o_O

Think i might become a conspiracy theorist. :dance:

Happy overall anyhow. :)
Somehow I don’t think the fixtures are as random as they make out.
I’m sure the top 6 and Sky put their tuppence Worth in

At the moment we have no idea what either team will look like, it's hard to predict a result when you don't know who will be playing.

We do have only three players at the WC which is an advantage and a couple of those may be home relatively early.
Pickford and who else are coming home early.

Roscommon. Down in the sticks.
One of the supporters clubs meets up every matchday in the Mercantile in Dublin and one meets up in Murray’s in O Connell street.
There’s a fairly active supporters club on Drogheda that gets tickets for every game.
I actually got 2 derby tickets off them a couple of years back
3-3 draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.