The official super duper 2018/2019 fixture list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure but I woudlnt go by that Tweet, either way hang back on flights as you never know
Thanks mate. I'll be in Greece for the whole of September hopefully, so flights shouldn't be a problem I hope. It's getting that Goodison match ticket that will be harder possibly. We'll find out in a few hours. :)

If they change the match to the Monday night, wondering if the club would still do the ground tours on weekends?

The SKY/BT changes for August & September are expected to be announced today. Arsenal away on 22nd September is definitely moving because of the Europa League. I've heard its a Sunday SKY 4pm kick off.

Don't know whether there will be much interest in us apart from that this early in the season.

Euston is also closed August 18th, 25th & 1st September so anyone planning travel down to Bournemouth bank holiday weekend will have to go the cross country route via Reading plus any wools like myself for the home games!

Wolves 5.30pm on the opening day.

West Ham H and Arsenal A moved to Sunday at 4.

Southampton and Huddersfield Home games both set for Saturdays at 3pm (at the minute anyway).

Status
Not open for further replies.