The official super duper 2018/2019 fixture list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't want Wolves away first game as that's one I wanted a ticket for, harder to get when it's first game of the season.

Other than that I'm personally quite pleased, certainly compared to the horrible opening run last season.

Good fixture list that all the decent teams with the exception of Spurs, we play away in the first half of the season. Really I don't think we can complain we have a relatively easy start to the season. Hopefully we can buy another striker and not end up relying on DCL and a player who didn't even have a locker at the start of the season to get us out of trouble.

'Statisticians' on RAWK reckon it could all be over by the end of August.

Massive victories over West Ham, Crystal Palace, and Brighton, 9 points and a massive 33 goals scored.

:dance::dance::dance:

Looks as good as anything we could have asked for. Though I always feel, and this is based on nothing but pure gut, that it's better to play a hard team at the start of the season before they've hit their stride

Opening day is like derbies and cup games, form and club stature go out of the window,wolves will come out firing, will be ok with a draw

Its become my yearly voyage to attend a match at Goodison and an away match the next week at one of the London Clubs (I live in a country that shall not be named that has an Orange dictator)

The fixtures didnt really give me too many choices. All of them except Chelsea and Arsenal are in April and May and as we Evertonians know, those matches more often than not are meaningless.

Status
Not open for further replies.