The official super duper 2018/2019 fixture list

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's often better to avoid the promoted teams early in the season. However, if you think it's an easy start, that suggests there will be a difficult finish.

One of the supporters clubs meets up every matchday in the Mercantile in Dublin and one meets up in Murray’s in O Connell street.
There’s a fairly active supporters club on Drogheda that gets tickets for every game.
I actually got 2 derby tickets off them a couple of years back
3-3 draw.
Cheers thank you. I will try that. If that fails any chance getting ticket day of game over there.

Without trying to sound negative, that fixture list isnt hard but isnt easy, far from it. We have to look at those early games as being against sides we might be competing with in the table, possible 6 point games, we dont want to be losing to those easier teams then have the harder games as must wins.

Without trying to sound negative, that fixture list isnt hard but isnt easy, far from it. We have to look at those early games as being against sides we might be competing with in the table, possible 6 point games, we dont want to be losing to those easier teams then have the harder games as must wins.
True mate,I'm pretty sure those teams will be saying we can take points from us, although I do fancy us to get off to a good start,the pressure will be on Wolves, their fans will expect them to beat us and I reckon it'll be one of the games live on sky or bt that weekend COYB

Very pleased with that opening run of fixtures. It won't be easy by any means as the promoted sides always give it a really good go in the first game but at least it gives Silva an opportunity to get off to a good start and a platform to build on. Let's just hope the right business gets done in the summer and the plans for preparing for the new season in terms of pre season friendlies get's sorted asap.

Cheers thank you. I will try that. If that fails any chance getting ticket day of game over there.
I’m over 5/6/7 times a year (always in winter ) and use a friends of my late fathers season ticket.
I go with his son.
I’ve never really looked st getting a ticket on the day.
Expensive trip with flights , sometimes hotel and drink without actually going to the game.
Some on here may know more

now it's just a case of wait and see how much damage sky & bt do to the fixtures in 3 weeks time. Hopefully because we were so poor last season there wont be much interest in our games apart from the ones v top 6 that are usually shown try to keep as many at 3pm Saturday as possible.

Being a southern wool I'm not too impressed by how poorly spread the London aways are with the last 4 all being there.

Status
Not open for further replies.