The official super duper 2018/2019 fixture list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decent fixture set there. Nice start (wolves aside), no months of hell, top teams at home second half of the season, Goodison derby second. Excellent opportunity for Silva to get off to a good start.

Quite possible the best we've had since 2012/13 - Night game at Goodison against the Mancs, another night game at home to the Geordies then away to Villa around the time they started plummeting. Remember that one?

Goodison derby second - that two years in a row now, and three times in five! Last time that happened was 1999-01. Still nowhere near eleven freaking years in a row, where we hosted first, and I'm still calling foul play on that. I mean there's no way you can get 11 heads or tails in a row.

Only annoyance is playing wolves first for me. Think they will be winning that game, no matter who they played.

I heard that benik afobe is lethal
He is leaving them mate.

The Mendes driven football club is going to have a good season mate. They will sign some boss players through him and stay up easy. Gut feeling is that they win opening day if it was us, palace or even United.

Hmm, anfield Derby day before my birthday and the home Derby the day after St. Davids day.

Not the greatest first fixture, but they may be doing a lot of recruiting this summer.

That's a pretty good start to the season.
  • Us vs wolves is not a gimme - we'll be a pretty different side, so will they and in good spirits with a steadier team
  • Saints we have a decent record against at ours. Hughes will likely try and continue toughening them up with a bit of firepower, but like us they have a squad not massively affected by the World Cup.
  • Bournemouth away fairly early on is ok, too. The weather should still be great and the previous games have been 'eventful'.
  • So, with the next bunch of games being a lot of other mid-table fodder (inc Arsenal, hopefully), but also West Ham, Huddersfield, Fulham etc I sort of think there's a few good opportunities to see where we're likely to measure up by Christmas

12-14 points - great.
10 - 11 bit mediocre.
9 or less. Eeek, especially given the next 6 fixtures....

COYB.

Looks good.
I expected lots of...

TBC
TBA
TO Change
WILL Change
It's our best guess
The RS haven't approved this yet

Etc...Etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.