The L.C.A.B. / THT Transfer Window Thread ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure of this. And - thinking about LCAB lads - he does need a break like. He'll be back.

Congrats to THT...
for finding the winning goal. He's obviously been getting tips from Dylan the one man reproducing machine.

There is a thread in the ale house to add to THT's congrats Here ... D/D is watching...

I do hope LCAB has some news in the morning. Cheers lids!

This thread is supposed to be for real targets, now I can understand throwing a name or 2 now and then if its a believable transfer but the majority of names being thrown around here are crazy!

Its turned into a rumours section not actual transfer news, I know its frustrating but when LCAB/THT know something they will post.

Nailed.

speaking of the caped crusaders where are they ?

I'm right here mate !! As you know been a busy couple of days for me like !! Thanks to EVERYONE who took time to post on the congrats thread, there is a message of thanks in there.

Nothing to report unfortunately, WHEN there is WE WILL ! We aren't buying the players no matter what other websites mighg think !!!!!! Everybody keep the faith things are bubbling underneath and when they explode you guys will know about it !!!

I'm right here mate !! As you know been a busy couple of days for me like !! Thanks to EVERYONE who took time to post on the congrats thread, there is a message of thanks in there.

Nothing to report unfortunately, WHEN there is WE WILL ! We aren't buying the players no matter what other websites mighg think !!!!!! Everybody keep the faith things are bubbling underneath and when they explode you guys will know about it !!!

Thanks THT get some sleep.

Thanks THT, both yourself and LCAB must have the patience of saints, everybody wants a peice of you but if we have no news WTF are you meant to do! Looking forward to the explosion and depending of the 'quality' of the signings I am sure a few more explosions will follow from fellow blues!

Keep up the good work and thats for keeping us informed.

Roll on the 31st, maybe you can both get some sleep then!

Ha can think what the 31st will be like in this thread for LCAB & THT and co-Absolute Mayhem if it has not already been that with people wanting to know every little detail of what is happening but worst that day-Great work Lads as ever.

Quality work you two lads. Much appreciate your efforts aye.

In regards to JH going, has he actually handed in a transfer request or is it something that is being handled privately? I know you lads are upto your neck in it but just a little confused.

Cheers lads.

Thanks THT, both yourself and LCAB must have the patience of saints, everybody wants a peice of you but if we have no news WTF are you meant to do! Looking forward to the explosion and depending of the 'quality' of the signings I am sure a few more explosions will follow from fellow blues!

Keep up the good work and thats for keeping us informed.

Roll on the 31st, maybe you can both get some sleep then!

Ha can think what the 31st will be like in this thread for LCAB & THT and co-Absolute Mayhem if it has not already been that with people wanting to know every little detail of what is happening but worst that day-Great work Lads as ever.

Quality work you two lads. Much appreciate your efforts aye.

In regards to JH going, has he actually handed in a transfer request or is it something that is being handled privately? I know you lads are upto your neck in it but just a little confused.

Cheers lads.

Thank you , lads , seriously .

For those whom are unaware ; I understand I now have my own , " Hater Thread " on Krapper . Ho-hum .

Thing is , SEE THE WIDER PICTURE . Journo's , Scabs , Snides ... The WHOLE FUKN GAMBIT .

WE are just 2 ORDINARY , MATCH GOING SCOUSERS , WHO FUKN LOVE Everton Football Club .

WE TRY TO KEEP OUR OWN - <<<<< THE OPERATIVE TERM ; INFORMED . WE HAVE NEVER , EVER TRIED TO INGRATIATE OURSELVES WITH ANYONE NOR EVER TRIED TO , NOR HAVE ; MAKE A FUKN PENNY OFF'VE ANYTHING WE HAVE EVER BEEN TOLD , AND IN TRUTH , BETWEEN THE 2 OF US , IT'S QUITE A LOT.

Thus ; IF WE HEAR , AN WE CAN POST , WE WILL . LIKE ALWAYS .

The rest of yous Hater Mufukas ; YOU SO WANNA BE ME !!!

FACT , btw ....

DEAL WITH MY EGO OR FUK OFF !!!!

Carry on ,....

Status
Not open for further replies.