The Kit Thread - Season 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue
White
Yellow

The club's colours.

That's why that 'kin sash kit is daft - nothing to do with EFC WHATSOEVER.

They couldn't even get their story of the Black Watch right on it, because that would have entailed a red sash.

Everton's second kits should be a reversal of the home kit colours with yellow predominant and blue/white worked in. As we get on many occasion but sadly not all occasions.

In fact, we shouldn't even have an away kit. Everyone else can change but we wear our one kit wherever we are. Absolute COWARDS that Everton keep changing to appease others. Loser's mentality

I know there's a lot of talk about the fairness of releasing 3 kits every year, and it is what it is, that's how things are now. It used to be home 1 year, away the next, and 3rd kits were rare.

But what I would really like to see 1 year is if the 3rd kit was either the home or away goalkeeper kit. If we wore the 3rd shirt, the goalkeeper would wear the other shirt. Every year, they release 3 shirts plus 2 goalkeeper shirts. Would it really be an issue to just release the 4?

This years Goalkeeper shirt looks like a decent effort at a 3rd kit anyway. And I'm sure they would still sell multiples with the people who buy them all they all as they have long and short sleeved options.

Also, do they still add the padding in the elbows? It's been so long since I bought a goalkeeper shirt.

1985 mate
20130720-215410.jpg

I don't see us getting adidas unless we get to the champions league, as currently we would not be a top teir club for them, so would probably be in the £5m a season bracket, with basic template kits. Whereas with Umbro and Hummel we are a top teir team and from Umbro we got £6m a season and Hummel we get £9m a season. If we got champions league then the likes of Adidas and Nike would probably be offering more or the same as Hummel.
Personally I like what Hummel have done so far, but I guess we will see where we are towards the end of the contract

It's interesting that , so must have been what Nike was for us too a few years ago - template kits?
I like Hummel the best of the options now, considering what you're saying. Later I'd love it if we had a custom Nike or Puma.

It's interesting that , so must have been what Nike was for us too a few years ago - template kits?
I like Hummel the best of the options now, considering what you're saying. Later I'd love it if we had a custom Nike or Puma.
Puma's kits are vile! Generic ill fitting things with a multitude of templates even at the top level.

If only the could make kits as devilishly handsome as Puma Clydes.

In fact, we shouldn't even have an away kit. Everyone else can change but we wear our one kit wherever we are. Absolute COWARDS that Everton keep changing to appease others. Loser's mentality
The away change at United always pisses me off: why do we need to look like Chelsea to play them when they have red shirts, white shorts and black socks and we have blue shirts, white shorts and white or blue socks?

I hate seeing Everton in all blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.