The Kit Thread - Season 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinely the worst home and away kits we’ve ever had.
Disagree.

The home shirt, modelled after the Navy camouflage painted in Liverpool docks which is a nice touch, looks fresh and different without being too much of a departure with huge swathes of white that manufactures bizarrely like to attach.

The away is a great historical nod and looks fab I reckon.

Disagree.

The home shirt, modelled after the Navy camouflage painted in Liverpool docks which is a nice touch, looks fresh and different without being too much of a departure with huge swathes of white that manufactures bizarrely like to attach.

The away is a great historical nod and looks fab I reckon.
I think it's a good effort and I like the last Hummel home and away kits as well. But I'm such a retro nerd that I'm just desperate to see a home shirt with a proper collar. We've not had a proper full collar since the 90s. I carry on waiting until next season.

I think it's a good effort and I like the last Hummel home and away kits as well. But I'm such a retro nerd that I'm just desperate to see a home shirt with a proper collar. We've not had a proper full collar since the 90s. I carry on waiting until next season.
I could be in the minority here but I'm personally not a fan of a 'proper collar' on a footy shirt. It's outdated and more of a fashion statement than anything.

It’s a three year deal with Hummel. I’d like Adidas to produce our kits at some point or maybe Kappa. Not liking what these current guys are bringing out in all honesty.

I could be in the minority here but I'm personally not a fan of a 'proper collar' on a footy shirt. It's outdated and more of a fashion statement than anything.
You're probably not as they'd make more of them. I always think back to the 95 cup final kit. I love that shirt.

Quite like it at first glance. I too would generally prefer a less flashy look for a home kit, so part of me thinks the pattern would be more appropriate for a third, but that’s just the way kits are these days, I guess. The design itself is pleasing anyway.

Pretty cool that they’ve done replicas of the women’s team separately for the first time, with the Megafon sponsor.

Hummel have been a great pick so far for me.

The home kit and keeper kits don't do it for me. It's a shame because I think we were truly spoiled with last season's offerings

It's OK. The keeper one is horrible like.

Completely forgot we had the one with the red stripe pretending to be burnt orange as well.

Vincent Moshiri effect going well, stage one introduce red to the kit. Stage two hire a kopite hero.
Can't wait for stage 3

Status
Not open for further replies.