2023/2024 Kits Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

andy4efc

Player Valuation: £60m
So, now we've all had our 9/10 month torture finish last week with that win against Bournemouth... we've got a few things to look forward to that do not include potential heart attacks. Ideally this thread stays away from the WUM's and Blag ITK's and that stays in the transfer thread, you know who you are.

What colours do we want for the kits next season then? This is on twitter; I assume it's a concept kit, but would love the black one as an away or third.

1685795705679.png
1685795718545.png

So, now we've all had our 9/10 month torture finish last week with that win against Bournemouth... we've got a few things to look forward to that do not include potential heart attacks. Ideally this thread stays away from the WUM's and Blag ITK's and that stays in the transfer thread, you know who you are.

What colours do we want for the kits next season then? This is on twitter; I assume it's a concept kit, but would love the black one as an away or third.

View attachment 212550View attachment 212551
Love that black one

I'd rate either if those among my favourite kits ever ... absolute class ... but would never buy them with that sponsor.

Said it in the other thread but would be made up if these were our home and away next season.

"Ideally this thread stays away from the WUM's and Blag ITK's and that stays in the transfer thread, you know who you are."

don logan i know.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.