The Everton Board Thread

Rooney to United for button's, at the time he was possibly, after the Euro's one of the best Teenage footballers on the planet.

A once in a generation English youngest to grace a football pitch, I listened to a podcast concerning this transfer and Kenwright was so proud he sold him for £27 million, when he could of gone for a whole lot more, then again he didn't want to leave but had to to keep the club afloat because of some bad business deals.

A once in a generation English youngest to grace a football pitch, I listened to a podcast concerning this transfer and Kenwright was so proud he sold him for £27 million, when he could of gone for a whole lot more, then again he didn't want to leave but had to to keep the club afloat because of some bad business deals.

£27 million over about 5 years. lol it depended on England appearances, goals scored how many trophies United won and Haleys comet landing at Old Trafford! It began as a straight £10m fee ! So in reality we gave United one of the richest clubs in the World a £10m interest free loan ! To buy one of the best Teenage players in World football. No amount of tears from Kenwright and his mam could justify that.
Another reason why I despise the charlatan that is Bill Kenwright! No wonder Alex Ferguson was laughing his didgeridoo off at us.

£27 million over about 5 years. lol it depended on England appearances, goals scored how many trophies United won and Haleys comet landing at Old Trafford! It began as a straight £10m fee ! So in reality we gave United one of the richest clubs in the World a £10m interest free loan ! To buy one of the best Teenage players in World football. No amount of tears from Kenwright and his mam could justify that.
Another reason why I despise the charlatan that is Bill Kenwright! No wonder Alex Ferguson was laughing his didgeridoo off at us.

They loved spouting that it was a great deal because "it was the biggest transfer fee for a teenager".

Undersold him by about 25m easily.

Like you said an unforgiveable thing to do all so he could keep his train set all by himself, I could be wrong but was this around the time when he was offered money so we could purchase land for the King's Dock Stadium.

IMG_5773.jpeg

….apparently likes his horse racing, that will absolutely do for me.

I just find it a bit weird when "investment firms" come in to buy a club. This isn't a sport to make money in. It's a status thing. NOBODY makes money in football which is just so weird.
Thats simply not true mate.

Plenty of people have made vast sums of money over the last few years from Football clubs.

Roman, Bill Kenwright, Moshiri and Usmanov at Arsenal.

Dem Yanks over the park, Dem Yanks at United, thats just off the top of my head.